ForCash1664

Nov 9, 2021
Hey, I dowlanded this game. But after I unzip the folder, the game dosen't working. Am I doing something wrong? Or there is some other problem?

Oct 28, 2021
My friend, the latest version is 0.1.:oops:
The v0.08b was two releases ago. Three or four, if we count the bugfixes, plus the update of Jacky's images.
Whoops. well, I feel stupid. Thank you. Downloading ver 0.1 now. I'll try to avoid the abigail bug.
This game is awesome, love your work. I would pay for an iOS version.

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque: new bug that I found, when I'm about start fishing on the island after finding bamboo and worms: [ View attachment 1494412 TypeError | Cannot read property 'hole' of undefined] Any ideas?
Use that map in the downloadable file from the quote, to "ignore" the problem.
Note: If you start a new game with version 0.1 the fish event works perfectly. But I know it is very annoying to start from the beginning.:cautious:

The fish event works fine, but the event needs a saved game with the plugin running from the beginning.
I put that new fishing plugin for the deserted island update, so games saved without the plugin from the beginning for some reason don't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
El Tanque: new bug that I found, when I'm about start fishing on the island after finding bamboo and worms: [ View attachment 1494412 TypeError | Cannot read property 'hole' of undefined] Any ideas?
Hello everyone
I was just about to post this,
I happen to me in the same escenario
(Atachment files from before and the actual error)
The game froze completely after this, can be closed only with alt+f4

I'm pretty sure is because i use old saves from 0.9, based as it isn't posted very often here, so to be absolute sure:
Does it work fine if start with fresh saves?
Because tinkering with console would make things worse I'm guessing

Edit: solution posted Above, thanks

Oct 28, 2021
Use that map in the downloadable file from the quote, to "ignore" the problem.
Note: If you start a new game with version 0.1 the fish event works perfectly. But I know it is very annoying to start from the beginning.:cautious:

The fish event works fine, but the event needs a saved game with the plugin running from the beginning.
I put that new fishing plugin for the deserted island update, so games saved without the plugin from the beginning for some reason don't work.
Thank you!

on an unrelated note, I found that this game does not work on macOS, even if you use the macOS version. So I run it on windows via boot camp or windows via virtual box and it runs fine.

I downloaded the walkthrough pdf. Can I let you know if I run into any more bugs?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thank you!

on an unrelated note, I found that this game does not work on macOS, even if you use the macOS version. So I run it on windows via boot camp or windows via virtual box and it runs fine.

I downloaded the walkthrough pdf. Can I let you know if I run into any more bugs?
The Mac version gave a lot of problems, that's why I stopped supporting it. :confused:

And of course you are welcome to comment about problems and bugs, this is a game still in development, so all help is appreciated.(y)

Oct 28, 2021
Tanque, I'm not clear on how to trigger the minimarket assault event. Started a new game but couldn't get it to work. Went in Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Curious to find out what I did wrong.

Reactions: Reifon

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Tanque, I'm not clear on how to trigger the minimarket assault event. Started a new game but couldn't get it to work. Went in Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Curious to find out what I did wrong.
You have to visit Camila at the minimarket in the morning (afternoons in the new versions), about three or four times, I can't remember the number right now, choose the option to talk to her, each conversation is different, then she will tell you she wants to have a few beers at sunset.

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
More new art, sorry if you got bored, I know you want the update, I'm working on it.;)
But I felt that Claudia's art needed improvement.
Now the art of our intimidating but cool mechanic is more in keeping with her character.:)
View attachment 1506792 View attachment 1506793
Well well well... I was already interested but thoughts of being together with this hototot piece of lady blew my mind :sneaky: Will there be a chance? Oh captain my captain, keep up the good work.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes