trane87

Nov 15, 2020
El Tanque How you doing my man? Never heard from you for almost a month now. I just wanted to ask; how are you, are you okay, how are things, are you enjoying life, did you make progress, how is your well being?

As a follower of you and your game, I'm just being curious.
Stay safe :cool:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks trane87 I'm fine, I had an injury but nothing serious, just normal +40's aches and pains, I did some exercise, and apparently a muscle ligament in my back didn't like that :LOL:, haha.
SarahDinner.jpg Emma_5.png
A little bit of the work I've done, the date with Sarah, and I put Emma in an apron so she doesn't get burned with hot barbecue sauce.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Thanks trane87 I'm fine, I had an injury but nothing serious, just normal +40's aches and pains, I did some exercise, and apparently a muscle ligament in my back didn't like that :LOL:, haha.
View attachment 1424062 View attachment 1424063
A little bit of the work I've done, the date with Sarah, and I put Emma in an apron so she doesn't get burned with hot barbecue sauce.
Looking great. I feel ya man, fell on my ass yesterday while training yesterday, needless to say how it hurts like a mofo today xD
Can't wait to play more of your game o>

Reactions: El Tanque

trane87

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 1424062 View attachment 1424063
Sorry to hear that and I wish you get well. Updates are intriguing, impatient to play them. Keep up the good work my man (y)
Stay safe

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
H game devs seem to have a very high risk of getting involved in all illnesses and accidents.
Even oil rig workers seem to have safer conditions.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
H game devs seem to have a very high risk of getting involved in all illnesses and accidents.
Even oil rig workers seem to have safer conditions.
Thank god you never have any kind of injury, on the other hand your comment makes me laugh, he asked me how I have been, I decided to tell him about my injury, but at no time did I say that it prevented me from doing what I do, but you think they are excuses no? let me tell you that I don't have to give excuses to anyone, my game is totally free, no patreon or other sponsors, I do it for fun and I share it here because I want to. Nobody gives me anything in exchange for it.
So I have no time limits, if people want to play my game, fine, if not, it doesn't really affect me, so take your sarcasm elsewhere. And have a good injury free day.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Thank god you never have any kind of injury, on the other hand your comment makes me laugh, he asked me how I have been, I decided to tell him about my injury, but at no time did I say that it prevented me from doing what I do, but you think they are excuses no? let me tell you that I don't have to give excuses to anyone, my game is totally free, no patreon or other sponsors, I do it for fun and I share it here because I want to. Nobody gives me anything in exchange for it.
So I have no time limits, if people want to play my game, fine, if not, it doesn't really affect me, so take your sarcasm elsewhere. And have a good injury free day.
As a precision mechanic, it often happens that i get cuts or beeing subject to minor burns is not rare.
So long its not too bad i go on.
In addition, not only you are meant but h game devs in general, who give up because of every little thing.
The reputation of h game devs was badly damaged by scammers like icstor, gumdrop, mrzz, psychodelusional... and therefore also the distrust.
But if you don't get any income from it, you can't cheat anyone so sorry for the uncomfortable comment, thanks for enlighten me.
Btw your art style seems to me like the one from Town Of Passion.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hey there!
Havent been here for a long time, but now I want to replay that wonderful game!

What's the newest version, or - will there be a new update soon, so I can wait for that one?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey there!
Havent been here for a long time, but now I want to replay that wonderful game!

What's the newest version, or - will there be a new update soon, so I can wait for that one?
Hi TELEFANT, good to have you around, I'm afraid the update will take a little longer.
The usual, my real job consumes me a lot of time and energy, I dedicate little time to the game, but I always have the desire to continue and finish it. :giggle:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
... The usual, my real job consumes me a lot of time and energy,...
Absolutely true! Its the same for me.
But its really great you still take some time for that game!
To me (and I think, all the people who are really interested in this game), it doesn't matter, if it takes a month or a year for the next update - I will come back anyaway ;)

• Love

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Absolutely true! Its the same for me.
But its really great you still take some time for that game!
To me (and I think, all the people who are really interested in this game), it doesn't matter, if it takes a month or a year for the next update - I will come back anyaway ;)
Thanks for your support, I wasn't sure about sharing this image, but you've earned it haha.
As always if you don't want spoilers don't open it.:cool: hahaha see you friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for your support, I wasn't sure about sharing this image, but you've earned it haha.
As always if you don't want spoilers don't open it.:cool: hahaha see you friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doggystyle POV ?

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED !
What a nice angle my man <3 _ <3 !
May not be the biggest butt ... but I really love the freckles touches and how big it looks !
Wonderful work my dude !

Yes ... am silently stalking ... waiting ... for a giant sam booty to appear one day

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game looks great, but there is one question: why is there no incest tag? =)
Not sure if you are joking....:unsure:

Because there are no incest. Play the game, it will all makes sense.

Look, I like a good incest game as well as the next guy, but sometimes it's good not to try and fit a square peg into a round hole. The family you stays with in the game is not you landlady and room mates. They are like a family to you, but they are not your family. It is all part of the story plot.

Oct 28, 2021
El Tanque, love the game. Question, After returning from the mainland and after having dinner with the jensen's, the image of the dinner freezes, but the MC is still able to move around in the background. if you try to leave the wrong way, the MC says "Lilli is waiting at the dock" If you get to the dock, there's no one there, and the game cannot progress. What did i do wrong?

Last edited:

NarutoNHR

Dec 11, 2018
El Tanque, this is one of the the best game I played. Don't listen to any negative comments because haters gonna hate... You are a wonderful person and I hope you do continue what you like... Looking for the next big update...

• Red Heart

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
El Tanque, love the game. Question, After returning from the mainland and after having dinner with the jensen's, the image of the dinner freezes, but the MC is still able to move around in the background. if you try to leave the wrong way, the MC says "Lilli is waiting at the dock" If you get to the dock, there's no one there, and the game cannot progress. What did i do wrong?
It's an old bug, it should be fixed by now, are you sure you are playing the latest version of the game?
It could also be because you are using a save from that old version with the bug, you are probably dragging the bug to the new version as well, since the game tends to complete the event that is running. :confused:
A save prior to the dinner event might help you.

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Some will like it, some will hate it, me? I love it. :giggle:

I made a change of Jacky's appearance, if you want to make the update, here I leave you a package with the images, you only have to replace the old ones in the folder faces, and folder pictures.

And here are some examples of the new Jacky. I think the new one is better suited to the racy personality I imagined from the beginning. I hope you like it.:cool:
Jacky.png

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes