thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Some will like it, some will hate it, me? I love it. :giggle:

I made a change of Jacky's appearance, if you want to make the update, here I leave you a package with the images, you only have to replace the old ones in the folder faces, and folder pictures.
Mega

And here are some examples of the new Jacky. I think the new one is better suited to the racy personality I imagined from the beginning. I hope you like it.:cool:
View attachment 1476121
I love it, Jacky look much more sexy than ever with that tan skin which is fit her considered she working under the sun and outside the sea her entire life. All the outfit look much well draw and more detail than before too, your skill really leveled up a lot
Don't mind if in the next update you add some more sex event with her

• Love
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I love it, Jacky look much more sexy than ever with that tan skin which is fit her considered she working under the sun and outside the sea her entire life. All the outfit look much well draw and more detail than before too, your skill really leveled up a lot
Don't mind if in the next update you add some more sex event with her
Thank you my friend, I'm glad you feel the same way I do about that, and regarding your request, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you my friend, I'm glad you feel the same way I do about that, and regarding your request, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. ;)
Nice! Can't wait when the next build drop, one thing I know for sure is that I'll never disappoint in you with story and lewd content

Darko277u

Aug 3, 2020

I made a change of Jacky's appearance, if you want to make the update, here I leave you a package with the images, you only have to replace the old ones in the folder faces, and folder pictures.
Mega

And here are some examples of the new Jacky. I think the new one is better suited to the racy personality I imagined from the beginning. I hope you like it.:cool:
View attachment 1476121
damn that's indeed something else, suits her way better than the old looks

• Love

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017

Mega

View attachment 1476121
Am sure you know the type of women I hunt for xD

So Jacky isn't my list .... but she looks much MUCH better imo !
Specially her hair and expressions ! am sure she'll be someone's waifu !

Good Job !!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Am sure you know the type of women I hunt for xD

So Jacky isn't my list .... but she looks much MUCH better imo !
Specially her hair and expressions ! am sure she'll be someone's waifu !

Good Job !!
Thank you my friend, I know your tastes, as you are cool, I leave you this art of the kind you like, however it is General Audiences ;) Haha. Mom_hamaca1.png

mllmm

Oct 28, 2020
1635888680103.png
how to get rid of this bug I was doing the quests until I finished on this bug each time. I install it and they put me on and on. YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE !!!!

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you my friend, I know your tastes, as you are cool, I leave you this art of the kind you like, however it is General Audiences ;) Haha. View attachment 1481504

NOW WE'RE TALKIN !

Although she's hiding her BEST AND THICCEST "ASS"ets eh ! :sneaky:

Now I really miss this game and Sam's jiggly booty T_T </3 !

But in all seriousness, if there is anyone that is cool on this site , it will be you Mr.Mauricio for providing us with this free entertainment ! really appreciate the game and good time here on the forum ! <3

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
pls help me. i cant open any rpgm game. i clicking on .exe file and nothing just nothing. pls help!
I don't know how to help you, since I don't know your system and equipment, but this is what I found as a minimum equipment recommendation.:unsure:
Here are the RPG Maker MV System Requirements (Minimum)
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
  • PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 1 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 128 MB

th3pope

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know how to help you, since I don't know your system and equipment, but this is what I found as a minimum equipment recommendation.:unsure:
everything is good (system requirements).
and sry for not being a topic, but the game is super

th3pope

Sep 22, 2019
i know thats strange, but only ur game i can turn on (among games on rpgm mv)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i know thats strange, but only ur game i can turn on (among games on rpgm mv)
Well, I'm using a pretty old version of the game, I haven't made the migration to a newer version, because some plugins don't work anymore in other versions. And it's too much work to convert everything.

Thank you for your comment about the game. :giggle:

Oct 28, 2021
It's an old bug, it should be fixed by now, are you sure you are playing the latest version of the game?
It could also be because you are using a save from that old version with the bug, you are probably dragging the bug to the new version as well, since the game tends to complete the event that is running. :confused:
A save prior to the dinner event might help you.
I'm using v 0.08b.
i'm going to start a new game w the new jacky update. hopefully it solves the problem. i'll let you know. Awesome game!
Also the fast forward island was hillarious. Makes me think this whole game was inside MC's head.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm using v 0.08b.
i'm going to start a new game w the new jacky update. hopefully it solves the problem. i'll let you know. Awesome game!
Also the fast forward island was hillarious. Makes me think this whole game was inside MC's head.
My friend, the latest version is 0.1.:oops:
The v0.08b was two releases ago. Three or four, if we count the bugfixes, plus the update of Jacky's images.

mllmm

Oct 28, 2020
how you completed the quest on help for abigael
1636119542280.png
1636119654077.png
because I can not avoid this bug especially in version 0.1

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes