Darko277u

Aug 3, 2020
Hey, I've enjoyed the recent update so far but I think I found a bug. When on the deserted Island with the Girls I collect the rocks for the fire ring then when its time to gather sticks I grab all the sticks but whenever I go back to the ring the MC just says Time to gather sticks and I am unable to advance the story. I have looked all over and there are no more piles of sticks and the guide said there are 11 and I grabbed 11 piles of sticks.
sadly this is no bug,they are really hidden in places you could never imagine,i just played from the start of the island and had no bugs during that.
hopefully you will find them

Reactions: El Tanque

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Unfortunately, I found another bug.
While the BBQ-Event takes places, after the dialogue with the butcher, his image keeps shown...
Save/Load, Changing location or talking to other people does not help.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, I found another bug.
While the BBQ-Event takes places, after the dialogue with the butcher, his image keeps shown...
Save/Load, Changing location or talking to other people does not help.
Thanks TELEFANT that error was already reported and is now fixed too, a quick way to get rid of Paco's image is to talk to Gigi during the BBQ event. ;)

I will upload the bugfix in a couple of days.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I've enjoyed the recent update so far but I think I found a bug. When on the deserted Island with the Girls I collect the rocks for the fire ring then when its time to gather sticks I grab all the sticks but whenever I go back to the ring the MC just says Time to gather sticks and I am unable to advance the story. I have looked all over and there are no more piles of sticks and the guide said there are 11 and I grabbed 11 piles of sticks.
It looks like you need one more. :cool:
Here is a map with the locations of the branches and stones.
IslaPerla.jpg

Reactions: RavioliSupreme

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Oh, sorry. I checked for bug reports, but must have missed that post.
But thanks for the hint - talking to Gigi actually helped, while talking to Emma did not.
Guess its cause of the "mini game".

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Oh, sorry. I checked for bug reports, but must have missed that post.
But thanks for the hint - talking to Gigi actually helped, while talking to Emma did not.
Guess its cause of the "mini game".
Sorry, it's the Molly and Gigi event, when you build a castle and Molly shows it to her grandmother.
Anyway, I hope it works for you, I will upload the bugfix now or tomorrow.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the map it helped a lot. I was able to finish the main story for this update and am looking forward to the next one. By the way when can we expect some more content for some of the side characters like Camila?
Hopefully soon.
I will be uploading a bug fix shortly, which apart from the fixes, has a couple of new extra scenes.
I'm glad you could make it, Camila and Sarah already have some content, Sarah maybe a little more. I hope you enjoyed the date with Sarah to the restaurant.

But I think I will do more content, for Tia, Veronica, Gaby, or Laura in the next updates. :cool:

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
Hello there.

Found another bug: I'm just to beginn the "last mission" (well, guess it is the last mission by now), and I wanted to go on another date with Emma. Moto-trip works fine, but if I want to have another date at the ice shop, we went inside to ask Sam, but when talking to her, there is a "scene" giving her a massage. So the date gots aborted, but Emma keeps following the MC from now on.
(Even in the boat fight later on she is still following ;) )

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello there.

Found another bug: I'm just to beginn the "last mission" (well, guess it is the last mission by now), and I wanted to go on another date with Emma. Moto-trip works fine, but if I want to have another date at the ice shop, we went inside to ask Sam, but when talking to her, there is a "scene" giving her a massage. So the date gots aborted, but Emma keeps following the MC from now on.
(Even in the boat fight later on she is still following ;) )
Ok, this is indeed a new bug, hahaha :p
Thank you very much for reporting it, I think it's because I hadn't tried these combinations. Later in the story, I don't go to the ice cream shop anymore, so I hadn't seen this problem.
Thanks a thousand for helping me to improve the game. (I will not forget this TELEFANT);)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok the BugFix version is now available. :giggle:
This update has all the bugs reported so far fixed, but also has a bit of new content.

-The new content is in Sharon's apartment. (TJ&BJ):p
-A meeting of the bad guys, in which some things are explained, which takes place after the twins' welcome dinner party.
-Plus a change in Lili's scene in bed when she chats with Mini, (if you are in a relationship with her). ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update has all the bugs reported so far fixed, but also has a bit of content.
The new content is in Sharon's apartment and a meeting of the bad guys, in which some things are explained, plus a change in Lili's scene in bed when she chats with Mini, if you have a relationship with her. ;)
Can't wait to check out the new content and thank you for fixing all the bugs

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
RPGM? usual one with figurines? if so any qol like running on mouse?
He means QOL - Quality of Life (Improvements) like being able to control/move your character with your mouse instead of the keyboard (WASD/Arrow-Keys).
Oh ok thanks, the game needs the mouse in combat missions to aim and shoot, so mouse movement is disabled.

Edit: I have tested the game with a gamepad (PS4 controller), and it generally works, but I have not given it a true or exaustive test. :)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
the game needs the mouse in combat missions to aim and shoot, so mouse movement is disabled.
iam not sure but afaik many ppl (including me) ignore rpgm engine games ...and qol is probably the main reason.
(movement speed, keys to move, unnamed locations n npc on the map, large map & lack of shortcuts/portals to quick jump somewhere - that should be my top issues) the only 2 rpgm games with movements which i played had run on mouse

not idea about those missions/mecanics,
if it is like separate minigames - it is never a bad idea to allow players to skip those. (another common qol feature) can u fix it ? to shoot on ...buttons instead? or have 2 mouse regimes for game and minigames?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
iam not sure but afaik many ppl (including me) ignore rpgm engine games ...and qol is probably the main reason.
(movement speed, keys to move, unnamed locations n npc on the map, large map & lack of shortcuts/portals to quick jump somewhere - that should be my top issues) the only 2 rpgm games with movements which i played had run on mouse

not idea about those missions/mecanics,
if it is like separate minigames - it is never a bad idea to allow players to skip those. (another common qol feature) can u fix it ? to shoot on ...buttons instead? or have 2 mouse regimes for game and minigames?
No, as it says in the OP in my notes, if you are not able to enjoy the game as such, then look for another one, I wouldn't want you to stress yourself out by using complicated up-down-left-right controls.
The game is free, without sponsors, I do it for fun, and I share it here to give something back to the community.
If you like it welcome, if not, you are always welcome, but maybe you will enjoy better another game.
Take care and good luck. :giggle:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i c. well those things are not necesserily mutually exclusive so i guess u meant that it would be burdensome for u in the situation when u are not particularly concerned about player base

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
i c. well those things are not necesserily mutually exclusive so i guess u meant that it would be burdensome for u in the situation when u are not particularly concerned about player base
I'm just saying that if you can't enjoy the game for X or Y reason, there's no point in playing it.
It doesn't affect me at all if you play it or not. :cool:

Reactions: kyno666
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes