El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Finally, it's ready! :D however...
Highly recommended to start a new game, as the update modifies and expands previous content and events, however, it is not necessary (I think) but obviously you will not be able to enjoy the FULL update.
V0.3

I know it sucks to have to start from scratch, but I'll try not to let it happen again.:(

Jun 21, 2020
Highly recommended to start a new game, as the update modifies and expands previous content and events, however, it is not necessary (I think) but obviously you will not be able to enjoy the FULL update.
V0.3 Mega

I know it sucks to have to start from scratch, but I'll try not to let it happen again.:(
Are you sure that you're not Mr. Santa?

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
V0.3 Mega

there will be changelog?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
there will be changelog?
Yes, in fact I had a text file with the changes I was making, but I couldn't find it:cautious:
in the early morning when I uploaded the game, I was quite sleepy, so I didn't want to do it, I will publish it in a few hours.

Reactions: oldstrong
Nov 4, 2018
V0.3 Mega

Muchas gracias majo!

Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: El Tanque

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
Are there any group sex scenes? I am the type of person that is obsessed with ffm threesomes, so I always rather ask before downloading. I consider games without group sex scenes a waste of time.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, in fact I had a text file with the changes I was making, but I couldn't find it:cautious:
in the early morning when I uploaded the game, I was quite sleepy, so I didn't want to do it, I will publish it in a few hours.
Mr. El Tanque, after Gisele Speaking on the Boat "(I knew i could count on him)" right after came a screen with Her screaming MC name and then mc is killed right after (no combat or any other dialog screen is shown between Gisele scream and Dying screen).

1670016933687.png

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Mr. El Tanque, after Gisele Speaking on the Boat "(I knew i could count on him)" right after came a screen with Her screaming MC name and then mc is killed right after (no combat or any other dialog screen is shown between Gisele scream and Dying screen).

View attachment 2209240
  • Well, that sucks...
I'm going to upload that corrected map, I'm sure I tested it about two or three times, but I'll check again. Thanks for reporting it.

EDIT: Yes, it's my fault, I omitted a line of text, which makes the screen visible again, here is the map with that line of text. Replace the old file, in the folder "data".
View attachment Map268.rar

Last edited:

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
  • Well, that sucks...
I'm going to upload that corrected map, I'm sure I tested it about two or three times, but I'll check again. Thanks for reporting it.

EDIT: Yes, it's my fault, I omitted a line of text, which makes the screen visible again, here is the map with that line of text. Replace the old file, in the folder "data".
View attachment 2209301
Now theres a beach on the ccreaming screen, but the instant Die persist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: El Tanque

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
Holy shit it's finally here
I been in a weird spot where I've got nothing to do and none of my favorite uploaders would post anything

I've been waiting for this for so long thank you so much El Tanque ♥

P.S: will you pls open up a discord server? Us fans, supporters, you and everybody else can intract with each other in the same server

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes