El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can somebody help me with the Sam side mission? My quest shows that I should help Sam in household chores but everytime I ask her for whether she needs help. She just says that she's got it in control, no need to help me! It's annoying.
If you've exhausted all options with Sam, try talking to Emma in the evening when she's lying on the couch in the living room. Maybe the hint was a little vague. I am going to modify it. Thank you.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
new problem
After the mission is completed, there is an explosion on the island, a message is sent that MS and Giselle will meet at the agreed place, after that - a black screen.
Thanks my friend, noted and already solved it, in a couple of days I will upload the complete game again, with all the errors corrected. Thank you very much for your valuable contribution.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
The 'Main Land' mission is not triggering for me. I have done all the previous missions. Lili never comes in to talk to me in the morning. Any help plz.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Can I get some help?
After leaving the hospital, and meeting Sharon's mother, are you supposed to be driving to the restaurant marked at the south there?
If not, where exactly do you drive to?

View attachment 2210958
Hi, good to see you here again, you have to go to Isla Margarita, to the pirate ship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to use the ferry.

Reactions: yrban7477

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
The 'Main Land' mission is not triggering for me. I have done all the previous missions. Lili never comes in to talk to me in the morning. Any help plz.
Did she come to talk to you at night, after having marshmallows with the whole family?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Did she come to talk to you at night, after having marshmallows with the whole family?
I don't know about marshmallows, but the last time she talked was when Molly was choking and the MC saved her. Then the mother talked with her. She never showed up after that

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I don't know about marshmallows, but the last time she talked was when Molly was choking and the MC saved her. Then the mother talked with her. She never showed up after that
Well if not, I think you need a whole day of events, she's going to be really upset, try to move forward with Sam, or Emma. Try to have dinner with the family the next day.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Well if not, I think you need a whole day of events, she's going to be really upset, try to move forward with Sam, or Emma. Try to have dinner with the family the next day.
I have done all Sam and Emma dialogue. Had dinner multiple times. It still does not trigger :(

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Everytime it's "I'm not crazy enough', to go in there' with Lili. Is my game bugged?
No, I guess you started a new game, so I don't think there is an error, you just haven't found the event that triggers the other events yet.
Try talking to Sam in the basement in the morning.

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
No, I guess you started a new game, so I don't think there is an error, you just haven't found the event that triggers the other events yet.
Try talking to Sam in the basement in the morning.
I have talked with her in the basement. She tells me that she does not need help. The Lili Night visit never triggers, so the game is stuck. Would it help if I give you my save file?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I have talked with her in the basement. She tells me that she does not need help. The Lili Night visit never triggers, so the game is stuck. Would it help if I give you my save file?
Yes, so I can see exactly where you are. (y)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Here you go!
Ok, I saw what you are missing. ;)
The key is Emma, talk to her when she is at the pergola/hammock by the pool, at sunset, tell her you want to go on another motorcycle ride, this will trigger the sequence of events that take you there, the next day, Emma will be lying on the couch lazing around in the afternoon. Talk to her.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: DBOO and Arachnox
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes