El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Oh, there's an easy fix for this: Other devs just put the warning into the description, right below the top intro text, in coloured font. So everyone sees the warning while the tags aren't getting chaotic.
No, I better leave the work to you, to be disappointed when a game does not meet your expectations, have a nice day. :giggle:

Reactions: Fish_lip and Reifon

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
RexJ
I ran into a bug or something on the new version where when you help Camilla with the car the screen is stuck on that event even as the dialogue continues forward on to other events and it never changes
Here, replace the map inside: Paradise Beach V0.4.6/www/data

This fix the Claudia Workshop image bug. Thanks to RexJ, for helping me fix the bug.

Last edited:

Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
So, how can i fix the FPS bug? My game is so fast and i can't resolve that bug, my monitor has 240hz, is any way to resolve that? A plugin maybe? Or any config or button?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm .. did the Ice Cream in the Morning Mission, but still have Reluctant Girl as open quest (probably because I accepted it twice) .. it's been two or three days, and no new mission pops up - anybody want to give me hint on what to do, or did I fuck up by double-accepting and need to load?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So, how can i fix the FPS bug? My game is so fast and i can't resolve that bug, my monitor has 240hz, is any way to resolve that? A plugin maybe? Or any config or button?
You have to limit the frames, I think in the video card menu, I'm not sure. :unsure:

Reactions: Skamui

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hmm .. did the Ice Cream in the Morning Mission, but still have Reluctant Girl as open quest (probably because I accepted it twice) .. it's been two or three days, and no new mission pops up - anybody want to give me hint on what to do, or did I fuck up by double-accepting and need to load?
No, if you accept the mission twice, the only problem is that only one of the books is deleted, but that's not a big problem. To continue, talk to Gina inside the ice cream shop.
If you already did the mission to help Yuli and Laura, now you can go to the farm to help Abigail, and the story will continue.;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I tried, but not works, anything i can dowload to resolve this? Maybe a config, i don't really know...
I don't know much about that either, I know about the existence of some plugins for the game engine, but it would not be feasible for me to test plugins that I don't know how they work in the game at this point.
You can also search for information on how to increase or decrease the hardware acceleration of your monitor's graphics hardware. :confused:

Reactions: Skamui

Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know much about that either, I know about the existence of some plugins for the game engine, but it would not be feasible for me to test plugins that I don't know how they work in the game at this point.
You can also search for information on how to increase or decrease the hardware acceleration of your monitor's graphics hardware. :confused:
i will search more about that, thanks anyway ❤

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Paradise Beach 0.4.6 Compressed

DOWNLOAD
-

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Bruh why tf are the fishing areas so hard
marco-metalslug-knife.gif
I'm going to turn you into a real gamer boy :D

:ROFLMAO: Just kidding, I don't think it's that hard, but I do reckon it does have its fair share of difficulty, nothing that at my 46 years old and my arthritic hands can't do.:geek:
All the combat missions and the oyster gathering ones, I've had my nephews try them (only the parts where there is no explicit content of course).
This way I make sure that it's achievable for old people like me, as well as for young players, is certainly not visual novel;), in my game you have that part which is demanding, but still doable.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Changelog V0.4.6.1

-A fatal error in Claudia's workshop event, fixed.
-A very small content with Cherry, at the end of the fifth day as a lifesaver.
-New images for combat mission two, for the helicopter.
-The notice of the mission to help Abigail's farm has been reestablished, I don't know when I deleted it.
-The images of the MC at the Christmas event that I left out.
:sneaky:

Reactions: Badrok

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
View attachment 3577538
I'm going to turn you into a real gamer boy :D

:ROFLMAO: Just kidding, I don't think it's that hard, but I do reckon it does have its fair share of difficulty, nothing that at my 46 years old and my arthritic hands can't do.:geek:
All the combat missions and the oyster gathering ones, I've had my nephews try them (only the parts where there is no explicit content of course).
This way I make sure that it's achievable for old people like me, as well as for young players, is certainly not visual novel;), in my game you have that part which is demanding, but still doable.
its that one yellow ball sack mf in the second zone on the far left who has a one tile move pattern I don't get how you move past it without getting hit had to just tank it without getting damaged before hand. Also is there big mama content haven't played in a while.

• Hey there
Reactions: El Tanque

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
its that one yellow ball sack mf in the second zone on the far left who has a one tile move pattern I don't get how you move past it without getting hit had to just tank it without getting damaged before hand. Also is there big mama content haven't played in a while.
If you try to pass when the pufferfish goes from left to right, you get poisoned. :sick:
But its movement has a small delay when it goes from right to left, that's when you have to pass. ;)

Edit: No, Big Mama has no content yet, only the daughter and I have recently started doing it. :sneaky:

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes