• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.jpg

Overview:
Paradise Cleaning! - pregnant ogre - is super-casual action game.
All you have to do is clean out all of the dirty icons by dragging over them within the time limit.
There are 5+1 dirty icons and each of them can be cleaned by the corresponding cleaning tools.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-04
Release Date: 2022-08-26
Developer: POISON - - - - -
Publisher: PRODUCTION PENCIL
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Breeding a Oni girl? Interesting... Everyone loves getting Oni girls pregnant.

1670207634214.png

No, no, no...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 2214074
This the VN where the CG came from or a VN made with the CG from the this game? Or something else entirely?
Both games are on steam and made by the same developer, so either they took the CG from their main game to make this to try and make a cheap buck or else they made new CG and are just using this to advertise or something since "pregnant ogre" releases on steam soon

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So this dev has a couple games on steam, VNs and then these casual versions of them. I guess his rationale is: Buy my VN to get story + cgs or just buy this $1 casual game to get the CGs alone.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I hate games like these. Why can't they just release an official ENG TL for the VN instead of making shovelware "puzzle" game like this? Even if it's just going to be another one of Miel/Norn tier VN, it's still better than this so called "game" where you can get the same experience from browsing the CG online.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for steam links, i love blocking shovelware. :giggle::coffee:
Nice art tho, deserves a better game to be in for sure.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Both games are on steam and made by the same developer, so either they took the CG from their main game to make this to try and make a cheap buck or else they made new CG and are just using this to advertise or something since "pregnant ogre" releases on steam soon
Did some research and found the vn

It seems like they took the CG from the vn to make this crappy puzzle game and are now gonna release the VN with crappy MTL.

Reactions: witchkiller9999
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote