1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dudeyman12

Feb 3, 2019
first game in a while to make me feel really really dumb for playing it, nice cg good art though

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I can't believe it... this game is like the most pointless thing ever. You do the cleaning and all it does is uncover the CG. No voice acting, no nothing. Just still images you unlock by playing the bad mini-game experience... like, just look up the gallery on e-hentai or something. Same experience.

EDIT: IT ISN'T EVEN ALL THE CG FROM THE SOURCE

Reactions: witchkiller9999

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Another game with boobs bigger than the ass. Pass.
Correction: Ass smaller than the boobs. Double down on the pass :mad:

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
I'm convinced that only some of the Steam people play these games.

They have turned down way more vanilla visual novels :KEK:
I assure you, Gabe PERSONALLY samples each and every single H-Game that is ever made. Only the true gems that fits his personal niche tastes ever finds their way onto Steam.

Source: Just trust me bro.

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I assure you, Gabe PERSONALLY samples each and every single H-Game that is ever made. Only the true gems that fits his personal niche tastes ever finds their way onto Steam.

Source: Just trust me bro.
truestory.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Apparently, POISON the dev has no idea how an ogre looks. This is more like a cow girl.
This is supposed to be an Oni; which from japanese to english, would roughly translate to "ogre". Oni in folklore can look more monstrous in appearance, but many were capable of mimicking the appearance of humans, with the exception of their horns, which they tried to hide to fool their hapless prey.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
pretty much skip the long as 10hr full visual novel to shorten to a casual cleaning game.. kind of a shitty way to promote the actual real game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote