VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise Falls [Ep. 2] [Magnitude]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
After ep2, i only see bad things happening in the MC's family; little disappointed that episode 2 was so short, but maybe that was just my imagination, I did enjoy it.

Kale2609

Jul 30, 2018
Love your work but I do belive a little more of content per episode would be appreciated.
Allthough I love your look for the little details in each scene <3

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Hi guys! It has been quite a month for us! Steve has abandoned the project due to personal reasons. I can't really tell you what's up since I haven't asked him for his permission, but I understand his decision. I probably would have done the same if I were him.

Unfortunately, I can't continue either, now that I'm alone with this project. That is what has concerned me the past two weeks and I've given this a lot of thought. Updates would just take forever and the workload for one single person is overwhelming. I can't commit more than a few hours four or five times a week to development (say roughly 3 months per release) and at this rate it wouldn't make sense to continue.
I love this project and I still would love to proceed with this but I need to find people who are willing to help. Working on this game has been so much fun and I truly don't want to give this up entirely!

As of now, I haven't managed to find someone who would like to join in, but since there isn't much to it that I couldn't show new people, I am confident that I'll find a new team. I was also thinking about making another, less elaborate game, but ultimately I love this one and want to continue working on it!

I hoped I would have better news by now, which is partly why I left you in the dark but well... Let's just make the best of it from here.

I will keep you updated and let you know as soon as things look a bit better ;-)

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I don't think a release every 3 months is a problem but the level of support this game has doesn't show very much interest.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I don't think a release every 3 months is a problem but the level of support this game has doesn't show very much interest.
People usually need more content than 2 episodes before they show interest (if it's not a crazy long demo with something very sweet\new in it). And by content i mean the more action the better. I'd say 95$ is not that bad for a beginner. Typically, the longer releases would take the smaller this support would get. But it shouldn't be the case here since they activated "per released episode" instead of "per month" payments. But more communication and teases is always helping.

Reactions: KiGa
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes