trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I'm open to suggestions.
Well i was thinking of separate theme songs for the pill effects and for the memory parts so it can actually differ from the rest of that little grind that's going on. And if event continues so does the music/song. I think that it would be fairly easy to merge with the video clips since they have continuity themself. I hope i didn't confuse you with this suggestion. As of type of music/song.. that's more of a taste dilemma. I personally love classic rock.. others may not.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I'm open to suggestions.
You can even do different songs from different genres for every single girl since they all have different personality. Like some romantic stuff for "landlady", some teenage pop sht for the young one. Something harder for that bitchy one... I mean sky is the limit.. Only problem is copyright stuff :whistle::D:D:D

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You can even do different songs from different genres for every single girl since they all have different personality. Like some romantic stuff for "landlady", some teenage pop sht for the young one. Something harder for that bitchy one... I mean sky is the limit.. Only problem is copyright stuff :whistle::D:D:D
That could be good. Who knows what will happen in the future if I ever decide to include music.

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Hi, I have a question.. How do I use the pills? There are no buttons or an inventory or something?

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
I really like this. It is a little bit grindy but no so much that it's unbearable, and the pacing of progression is good. A nice tease not to just dive straight into sex, but not so slow that you don't see anything. Can't wait for the next version.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Oke, I am at day 25 and haven't seen the button for it? Thats correct? Since day 2 nothing new has come up.
Nothing new since day 2? What have you been doing all those days then?

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
Nothing new since day 2? What have you been doing all those days then?
Well I played and nothing new came up so I came back here to ask you for more information :p

I see in the top left corner that my pills refill every 6 or 7 days, but I dont see how I can use them or I dont see the number decrease with every new day.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well I played and nothing new came up so I came back here to ask you for more information :p

I see in the top left corner that my pills refill every 6 or 7 days, but I dont see how I can use them or I dont see the number decrease with every new day.
You don't need to look for ways to use them. You need to progress the story. If nothing new at all is happening in the game and you're still at relationshp 1 with everyone then something is wrong but I am assuming you're referring to using the pills.

Tivvy

Jul 9, 2019
You don't need to look for ways to use them. You need to progress the story. If nothing new at all is happening in the game and you're still at relationshp 1 with everyone then something is wrong but I am assuming you're referring to using the pills.
Today I loaded the save-file and poof, suddenly there were new zone's to go to.. So I guess I just needed to restart the game and reload it.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes