Buster1066

Sep 6, 2018
That error shouldn't be possible. Did you use a save from somewhere?

I have fixed your save. Load it and play the yellow Kyra midday event. It should complete the investigation (because you had already hummed to Dom at night). Then advance to next midday and you should get a new Angela event.
No, it was just from my saves on VER 12; not sure why that would have done that. Thanks for the help!!!

Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Last version I had was like 0.12 but it's up to 1.0 now?
The game is completed. Final update. Or it would have been called v0.13.

NOooooooooooo why tf this game ended so soon man, i freaking loved every sec of this game :eek: :cry::cry:
2 years felt long enough. I hadn't planned for more than this, storywise.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I created a cheat for this game (memory doesn't go below 90), if anybody wants.

Just add
Bash:
-javaagent:pf-cheat-1.0.jar
to the command line and the cheat should work. Tried it with 0.7.00 and should work with the new version but I'll test it later.

EDIT: it works with 0.8.01 Beta
Does this still work with the current - completed - version?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So, I dunno what's happening on my end, but I can't seem to get the videos to work at all? I've followed all the steps in the Read Me for troubleshooting, and I know I've added the Media Pack, as it's sorta "working"-ish, because I can see the added content. it's just specifically videos that straight up don't appear at all. There isn't even an indication they might play, just a black screen until I move onto the next page.

Any ideas on what could be going wrong there?

EDIT: So, no real idea what the issue is, but I've fixed it by doing a clean install. The only different variable is I downloaded the non-crunched version of the V1 media pack, so maybe the crunched version is borked?

Last edited:

JohnH.

May 11, 2019
GRasputin, my save has a problem and is not advancing any of Kyra's events and its in 77 % in the stats for a while now, the last thing was after she convinced the mom in the bath.

Reactions: Staboo

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
is there a list of the actresses used for the various characters somewhere? Kinda wanna look a couple up :D

UnstableV

Formerly 'Deus Deceptor'
Apr 1, 2021
is there a list of the actresses used for the various characters somewhere? Kinda wanna look a couple up :D
Media pack credits:

The therapist - Angela White
The landlady - Sensual Jane
Older sister - Kyra Hot
Younger sister - Kylie Page
Nurse - Julia Ann
Jolee - Jolee Love
Avery - Avery Stone
Antonella - Maria Antonella (LaSirena69)
Krissy - Krissy Lynn

Others: Patty Michova, Alex Grey

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
has nothing to do with % complete but games usually get a lot higer version numbers than .12 before finishing
Version numbers are merely a tool for the developer to track their own progress during the creation process. The 'number' is meaningless to Users/beta testers, who only need to know that it's not a finished product until the dev says so.

Grats GRasputin on finishing the game, which has always been one of my favorites. Looking forward to learning more about your new plans.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes