themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
I feel bad I slept on this one for so long.
I'm making my own game, and having played this one I see how high the bar is!

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Was there a removed content like with Angela I felt like that you can have complete sex with her not just BJ's from a previous update

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I was playing the latest version and initially thought I was having the same problem as everyone, the videos weren't loading.

I think what it seems to have done is rather than attempt to load the current video you're trying to watch it attempts to load them ALL... I'd saved some videos as memories thinking I'd re-watch them if this was fixed in a patch or later version and had been playing for a few hours... then seemingly out of no where ALL the videos started working! I even tried shutting down a lot of other programs to see if it just needed more memory to load faster... nope... because I opened up v0.4.002 whilst playing v.0.5.000 and the videos for 4 were working fine! (I'd opened it up to view some scenes I liked while the videos weren't loading in the newer version. Such as the weekend videos with your blonde sister)

Like I say I can't say for sure why they started working... and now I feel like I should possibly go back and replay to get the proper experience... but yes seems an odd thing. (Also resizing my window didn't really help)

Reactions: potty khale

ArkRexkon

Aug 25, 2017
that moment when you see update of a great game rush in excitment only to find out its a bugfix T_T "pervy" therapist where are you when you are needed :D

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
Cant seem to use the jar file help pls. On mac, followed the instructions for mac. Jar file won't launch. it shows this Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 17.43.28.png

Last edited:

joedirtes

Oct 13, 2016
Having trouble loading my saves, nothing happens when I click load. Looked for a fix in the search function and couldn't find anything, any known fixes?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Having trouble loading my saves, nothing happens when I click load. Looked for a fix in the search function and couldn't find anything, any known fixes?
Using a custom refresh rate on your monitor can cause that.
If that's not the case, you can start the game with the bat-file, try to load a game and take a screenshot of the error that is shown in the cmd-window and PM it to me.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have the same problem as you also asking for a solution
He told me he fixed it but I don't know how.

I don't know much about mac but you could check what the error is, something like this:

From the link: Check the Console (/Applications/Utilities/Console) for error logs. You could also open a Terminal window and run the jar from the command line, which should cause any errors to output into the terminal. If your jar is in your downloads folder you would run:
java -jar ~/Downloads/pf.jar

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
How mutch femdom content is there? I played it some time ago and i didn´t found anything.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
How mutch femdom content is there? I played it some time ago and i didn´t found anything.
Some, not very much. It's tied to one character only. But who knows how the new character coming soon will be.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes