Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this one was surprising fun, I loved the addition of psychology and an unique "fluff text" reason for the grinding mechanics. The only real problem I had with it was the early game grind was atrocious in the grind to reward ratio. Once the game begins to pick up tho that balances out rather well. Was also nice to find a game with characters with good sized tits and a variety of body shapes/types.

Now... whens the next update? LOL I want more already :D

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I'm finding that images take a very long time to load. Is there a fix for this or something I'll have to suffer through?

Edit: There are times that the game doesn't load any images at all. Longest I've sat here is a few minutes (less than 5 cuz I got frustrated and quit the game). I have memories that I can't even view.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm finding that images take a very long time to load. Is there a fix for this or something I'll have to suffer through?

Edit: There are times that the game doesn't load any images at all. Longest I've sat here is a few minutes (less than 5 cuz I got frustrated and quit the game). I have memories that I can't even view.
I've had a few people report similar problems.
Playing in windowed mode might help.
Lowering your desktop resolution might help, especially if it's higher than 1080p, like 3840 x 2160 or something.
If there is a file "errorlog.txt" in the game folder you can send it to me in a PM and I might be able to help more.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I've had a few people report similar problems.
Playing in windowed mode might help.
Lowering your desktop resolution might help, especially if it's higher than 1080p, like 3840 x 2160 or something.
If there is a file "errorlog.txt" in the game folder you can send it to me in a PM and I might be able to help more.
Sent

Muchos

May 31, 2017

If I have this problem i just reload the game until it works fine. Not a great solution but it works.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If I have this problem i just reload the game until it works fine. Not a great solution but it works.
If reloading the game (without quitting first) solves it, then quitting the game and reloading probably works better and on the first try.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I am stuck when i am asked to buy colored condoms in the bathroom.
Last sentence "time for a trip to mall".I press the "continue button but nothing happens.
Is there a bug or am i doing something wrong?
Im stuck at jane's colored condom trigger. the game hangs and has to be shot down. Anyone has that happen? its at 72% progress.
For anyone experiencing this bug, you likely have an item "Cura?ao" in your inventory. Some unsupported character thingy probably. A fix for this will be in the next patreon build but you can fix it yourself by opening the save file and where it says "#needs#{Cura?ao=true}#" you change it to "#needs#{}#"

Hamdish

Aug 5, 2016
Im stuck on Jane 89 all events seem yellow or red, cant buy anything on the shop either. Manipulation and relationship is both 13. Finished all the other paths and loved this update. Keep up the good work!
Edit:
Sorry there already was a post about that bug fixing it right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Regarding the issue I was facing with images and videos taking too long to load, here's what I did to help alleviate the issue:

I shut off all background images and animation, the lava and water gif loop, and that cut lag significantly. There wasn't as much of a noticeable delay when the images and videos transitioned. The black screen felt like a blink in between transitions. In windowed mode there was virtually no lag and in fullscreen mode the lag felt like a blink in transition.

Reactions: Alcahest

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I forgot with my last post, but there were a few instances where default names slipped through and iirc one reference to the landlady being mother.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I love this game

but simply can not progress anymore

Kyra needs to get the 3rd pill but i dont get the opportunity to do that

Angela wants a massage but I cant to it right now

Jolee wont take off her bra for the massage training

Kylie wont do anything after movie BJ

and the rest is just red

I really dont know anymore what to do

pls someone have a hint?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The to decide the model for a new character is open. The two finalists are Kendra Lust and Julia Ann.

There is also a open for all patrons, deciding who the character will be (A) and how fast the MC will progress sexually with her (B). Available options listed below.

A: Sister to the landlady
A: Neighbor
B: Sexual progress will be slow
B: Sexual progress will be medium
B: Sexual progress will be fast

Reactions: Engelstein

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Hm... Played much earlier versions, and from what I remember the game's mechanic was you can't come from the action of others or your mental health drops... Which pretty much means you are getting closer to game over every time you want to have sexy time not with MCs hand. Is it still the same?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes