Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Are saves compatible? The last build was the first time I played this, and I 100% everyone, will that mess anything up because I really don't want to go through the grind again.
Old saves work. Bugs aside.

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
If I got to 100% on v0.3, is there any reason to start a new game? Would I miss any new content if I load my save?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The windows version seems to have a bug when you sleep where the game hangs. From what I've noticed you can kill the game and reload the last save to get past it but there's no way that I've found to get out of it otherwise.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The windows version seems to have a bug when you sleep where the game hangs. From what I've noticed you can kill the game and reload the last save to get past it but there's no way that I've found to get out of it otherwise.
This is a known bug but I haven't been able to replicate it myself, so I can't fix it. If someone knows how to replicate the bug (like having a save with instructions how to always trigger the bug), please let me know.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is a known bug but I haven't been able to replicate it myself, so I can't fix it. If someone knows how to replicate the bug (like having a save with instructions how to always trigger the bug), please let me know.
Not sure how to reliably replicate it but I think it happens when you end the night by trying to open one of the girls doors at night instead of sleeping. I never had it happen when I actually slept, only when I ended by trying to open someone's door but I can't recall if it was a specific door.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If I got to 100% on v0.3, is there any reason to start a new game? Would I miss any new content if I load my save?
Aside from some small stuff of no importance, and redoing some of Avery's vids from a better source, the only content I've added "earlier" in the game is when I added new pics and vids to the intro in v0.3.1.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not sure how to reliably replicate it but I think it happens when you end the night by trying to open one of the girls doors at night instead of sleeping. I never had it happen when I actually slept, only when I ended by trying to open someone's door but I can't recall if it was a specific door.
Ah, sorry. You're talking about a different bug. The one I was referring to is when you actually go to sleep.
The bug you are talking about should be fixed in the latest build. It also caused some people to get stuck at 89% with Jane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck
Aug 22, 2017
Hey. I have Jane (landlady/mother) stuck at 43% ('strip to underwear' in living room). How do I advance from here. There are no * indicating a new scene, and I haven't seen any progress in any other scenes.

I suspect this is preventing progress with Kyra (48%) as I need to give her a 3rd pill to progress (clicker).

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Very nice update, plenty of content. I absolutely enjoyed Angela's content and you even got me interested in the older sister as I really didn't care for her before this.

Reactions: Alcahest and Daveck

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hey. I have Jane (landlady/mother) stuck at 43% ('strip to underwear' in living room). How do I advance from here. There are no * indicating a new scene, and I haven't seen any progress in any other scenes.

I suspect this is preventing progress with Kyra (48%) as I need to give her a 3rd pill to progress (clicker).
From the in-game hints:
* Story progression with one character can depend on your progress with other characters, in a way that may not be apparent. If you're stuck with one character, pay attention to the other ones for a while before trying again. This is especially relevant early in the game.

(Hint: Focus on Avery)

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on a mac. I have Liberca JDK 13 and when I try to open pf.jar I get a "'pf.jar' is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash." message. Any tips?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm on a mac. I have Liberca JDK 13 and when I try to open pf.jar I get a "'pf.jar' is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash." message. Any tips?
I don't know much about mac but I found this when I googled:
" I solved it by going into System Preferences/General and choosing "Anywhere" under "Allow apps downloaded from:"

If not, maybe something here can help:

Aug 22, 2017
From the in-game hints:
* Story progression with one character can depend on your progress with other characters, in a way that may not be apparent. If you're stuck with one character, pay attention to the other ones for a while before trying again. This is especially relevant early in the game.

(Hint: Focus on Avery)
Thanks.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know much about mac but I found this when I googled:
" I solved it by going into System Preferences/General and choosing "Anywhere" under "Allow apps downloaded from:"

If not, maybe something here can help:
None of the tips there have worked. Doing xattr -cr got rid of the damaged message but the game still can't launch.

Has anyone on a mac been able to play 0.5000? If so please share your wisdom. Wine hasn't worked, .bat files don't work on Mac, and the jar file can't be opened.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Is there a bug when activating the speed of the relationship? Won't there be problems with the game?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes