Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GRasputin
How can i translate game? Cant find any text in main .jar
What are you using to add\edit staff in your game?
Everything is hard-coded in the game files which are released as compiled Java bytecode .class files. There are no plain text files you can edit. There are Java bytecode editors available online but I don't know how practical they are when it comes to editing large amounts of text. And I don't see how you would be able to translate a new game update without having to edit the whole game from the start every time. But I'm no game translator so maybe there are ways I haven't thought of.

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Please someone upload 100% save for last version
I have added a 100% save for v0.9 in the post linked in the OP. For some reason, this file won't download directly when I try it, so if you have to save it manually, make sure it ends with .sav and not .sav.txt

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bubudadago

axlkim83

May 29, 2017
I have added a 100% save for v0.9 in the post linked in the OP. For some reason, this file won't download directly when I try it, so if you have to save it manually, make sure it ends with .sav and not .sav.txt
Update soon man? you're the best

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Well, fuck. I've been having the week from hell and I was really looking forward to this as something to keep my spirits up.

Guess I'll just go buy another bottle of bourbon and wait it out. Fuck this week.

AloofSloth

May 1, 2017
I would be interested in finding out what percentage of Patreon's earnings comes from NSFW work now that they are continually making new guidelines that will isolate themselves from that market. It seems like either that number is small enough that they are not willing to take the hit to their public image that comes from associating with this kind of stuff, or the pressure they are allegedly receiving from online payment processors like Visa and Mastercard is being considered more seriously.

SubscribeStar seems to be the new up-and-comer in this field, but what is to stop them from hitting the same roadblocks that Patreon hit once they get as big as Patreon is now?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes