DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
This is a really great idea!

For fun, I thought I would try this on Mac again to see if the videos would play correctly. I copied the files from the last release and they still didn't work. BUT then I tried re-encoding them via ffmpeg and the videos worked! Something to do with the export/conversion of creating the original .mp4 is the reason for the black screen and freezing on Mac, due to encoding.

The command I used was:
ffmpeg -i INPUT.mp4 -preset slow -b:a 128k -codec:v libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p OUTPUT.mp4

I guess for different files maybe different settings could be used
While this is an interesting discussion to follow, I for one think the choice of models is excellent. Not the same old same old, they are believable for their roles, nice variety. I'm amazed that this game isnt more popular. Wouldnt change a thing (y)

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
The creator / game developer posted an update yesterday on his Patreon. You may want to check that out.

Release of V0.11 was projected for next month, April 2021.
Thank you for this info ^^ friend:)
I was getting a bit worried since it's been sometime since the last update but I'm glad to hear something is coming soon.
This is one of my few favorites here in f95:love:
And to the developer : Awesome work so far, awesome girls, "Mom" and the "psychiatrist" are my favorites!
Best of luck for your future updates(y)

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know if there's any path forward if you keep lying to Angela...?
I ask, as it seems a completely silly option if not.

EDIT (in case anyone else wonders about this): The answer is No. Lying to Angela is simply progress stopping.

@ septacycell
Assuming the Thinking emoji was to suggest 'think about it", I did:
- First up: I think this is a great game, and was into my 2nd play-through when the above question occurred.
- I'd got to that point and (as it was a 2nd game) wondered if another path existed. Reasonable question, no?
- Before posting the question: I'd run a comparison of 3 game weeks (Truth versus Lie) with no discernible difference.
- After posting (and getting no response) I ran that same comparison over 55 game-days.
- And, with that many clicks behind me, confirmed lying then is simply progress stopping.

Given these are weekly events, it still seems a silly option to have there (as the clues certainly don't make it obvious).

But... that's not to take away from the game overall though... ;)
Interesting, thanks for testing it then.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So I managed to solve it somehow by clicking the memory button several times while progressing through the loop and it ended.

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
вчера скинули для людей кто донатил по 20 юаксов

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes