1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I also like to have the releases fast, but I don't get this thing of calling the leaker an hero lmao. It makes the dev look like an evil dude lol. It's a bit unfair, specially when he's pretty comunicative with the fans, even those who aren't patrons (myself included).

Again, I'm not against people wanting the game, I just feel the hero thing is a bit too much. Just personal opinion.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
I also like to have the releases fast, but I don't get this thing of calling the leaker an hero lmao. It makes the dev look like an evil dude lol. It's a bit unfair, specially when he's pretty comunicative with the fans, even those who aren't patrons (myself included).

Again, I'm not against people wanting the game, I just feel the hero thing is a bit too much. Just personal opinion.
For a site where games are pirated i think hero is apt, because they are saving us from our capitalist overlords or something ... lol

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Why is the media now separate? I'm guessing something to do with Patreon?
Yes, I had to remove all adult media from the game. Though I should have made the media separate from the start since it makes updating/uploading the game files so much quicker. Compiling/uploading 2MB instead of several GBs every time I change something during playtesting or release a bugfix.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
Yep, this makes things a lot easier and does allow those that might want to redo their own characters in the game able to do so. For instance if someone had another version of Kylie they like more assuming they got enough videos and pics they could replace them.

Reactions: Greenraiser
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes