Chetsmith808s

Jun 5, 2020
Im stuck on the kyra mystery. I have the info and it says i need to give her the third pill, but none of her events lead to anything. stuck at 24%

Reactions: mori69

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017

zero

Aug 23, 2016
Can anyone put game on a new link. I'm getting quota message on Mega and it errors out on Nopy ever time with under 1 min left. Anon is just going super slow and will take a day so looking for something else. Thanks

Pendragonx315

Apr 23, 2020
For anyone else having issues running this in Linux and wants to not have to download an entire JDK again if you already have openJDK installed.. I downloaded my distro's OpenJFX package (the part that lets the movies play) separately.. Then run something similar to the following from terminal
Code:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/bin/java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib --add-modules=javafx.base,javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.graphics,javafx.media,javafx.swing,javafx.web -Dsun.java2d.uiScale.enabled=false -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false -jar pf.jar
adjust your paths as needed (and make sure your working directory is the Paradise install one), but this seemed to work fantastically for me. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: MontyX and Alcahest

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
someone asked that probably allready but what is the combination for kyra in the "combination game" regardless of what i try its never correct in any combination.. so i just give up and ask if anyone has the correct combination and can post it pls?

Reactions: Henry73au

Agurk

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck on the bedroom event with the landlady and the massage table scene with Jolee where she refuses to take her bra off and tells me to get more massages from the therapist, but the problem is that I don't know how to get more of them. It tells me to meet up with her but how?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes