Others Completed Paradise Hotel [v1.03 Demo] [Olympus 3DX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

xwor639

May 19, 2017
how do you give the champaing to the maid i can't do it its repeating the sam edialog when i try to give her the champaing
use your search glass in your backpack then blue buttplug the champagne then give it to the maid.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
I haven't been able to find anything either besides what he already posted. No green leaf, no card to get in that room, can't even look through the keyhole of the room next door. I'm guessing thats all there is to the demo.
Green leaf is for the kitty girl

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Do we seriously need to repeat the same annoying comments every time a new game is here? We don't care that you don't like "X" tag, don't comment only to say "i would have played that game for free without contributing, but since you have X in it i won't."
And don't ask if X tag is optional, it will say in the genre in OP if something is optional.

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Do we seriously need to repeat the same annoying comments every time a new game is here? We don't care that you don't like "X" tag, don't comment only to say "i would have played that game for free without contributing, but since you have X in it i won't."
And don't ask if X tag is optional, it will say in the genre in OP if something is optional.
Crying about people complaining, nice :ROFLMAO:
And no, many games don't show that in the genre but sometimes the OP adds it, even the most popular games like Summertime doesn't mention optional in the tag or genre under futa/trans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scyths and jrc82

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
I usually love Affct3D's work, kind of sucks this isn't animated scenes though and just pictures being flashed =/

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
So I guess there is some animations in the full game, not sure about this demo. 20 minutes total of animated scenes in full game, meh, wish there was more.

Looks hot, just a shame most of it is picture scenes.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes