Others Completed Paradise Hotel [v1.03 Demo] [Olympus 3DX]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Has anyone found the ladder? I've been stuck searching for it for AGES now
go to the hallway "were your room is" and keep walking right you get to a new "middle" area were there is a photoshop with a ladder thy dont need when thy are done with the photoshop

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I don't know what you mean. I tried running the latest version of UnRen and it's not working.
Copy & paste the code (above from the spoiler) to an empty new text document and File - Save as (All files) - Unren.bat
Drop the Unren.bat file to the game root folder (where is the exe is), launch the Unren.bat.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Выйти из отеля. Справа лес. Та упал космический корабль. Не доступно в демо-версии.
Зелёный лист в лесу не нашел, может плохо искал ?!

I did not find the green leaf in the forest, maybe I was looking badly ?!

Jan 12, 2019
Copy & paste the code (above from the spoiler) to an empty new text document and File - Save as (All files) - Unren.bat
Drop the Unren.bat file to the game root folder (where is the exe is), launch the Unren.bat.
I did that and I'm still getting the same error message. It's not even a RenPy game anyway. Did you just trick me into using a dodgy code? Not cool.
error.jpg

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
in this demo i played but ican't
find the green leaf
access card
can i look at keylogger ?
i can't use the didlo i got from cleaning room

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
This was honestly so garbage. If the demo is like this then I pity people who actually paid for the full game. There is absolutely no indication whatsoever in this game. You have no idea what do to, there is no menu, nothing. To save you have to go to your room ? A point & click where your character is literally walking. Just straight up awful everything. The only thing that is good are the renders, but it's gated behind such garbage gameplay that it isn't even worth it ...

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Scyths You can try out the new demo :) it's a lot better to be honest. Sorry to hear you didn't like the gameplay, but at least my renders where okay so that's nice ;)
MaK1N To be honest pricing this was a nightmare, but the amount of work that went into it and the amount of content compared to some of the other stuff you can get on Affect3Dstore for $10 kinda justifies it. Also this stuff pays my rent :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: whatnow88

Olympus3DX

Tower Developer
Game Developer
May 17, 2020
SoberSphagghett not Ren'Py ;)
The female protagonist has been one of my characters for a while now and I can ensure you she is well liked within the community.
Thanks for playing my game :)

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Am i correct in thinking that the demo ends after obtaining the double dildo, since you can't go into the crash site, find the leaf, keycard or open any of the doors (most are self explanatory since they say not in demo as does the crash site), graphics are nice as expected, pity that the memory book has loads of scenes not in the demo. I've done the clock, batteries, photoshoot sequence, if that's all there is i don't know if it was worth installing a game for, perhaps a non installing demo would be a nice option.

On a purely gameplay note, this has a lot to thank the old school AIF take item to do X going on and i like that but the movement is painfully slow, yeah she's in heels, i don't expect her to sprint around a map like Lara Croft but please speed her up a little, it's just too damn slow, sexy walk animation= good, sexy walk animation stuck in slowmo = aggravating , also i've been using the front desk save as fast travel since it takes you to your room when you exit the save menu(bug?).

Last edited:

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
As soon as i start to talk to the receptionist or the girl at the bar i dont get a reply and it seems nothing works anymore

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
HI can some kind guy or girl upload the full game pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssa

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes