TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Version 1.6 is out? Does this one contain chp 3?
Out for 5$+ backers. Non-backers and 1$ backers will need to wait until the 21st unless someone releases it early.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: 1.6.1 is now public. for download or for online. The .1 is just some bug-fixing.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I remember this had an extremely promising start, with me doing a perfect run way back but it seems there's been a lot of things added since.

It's, an original, to go for the variety transformations of having practically none of them the same. I was tbh expecting more feminizations and bimbofications but it's not, bad, as such and I'll wait to see how it turns out in game before saying one way or another.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Which browser are you using? I know Internet explorer can cause those issues.
Chrome
It was working before but suddenly it started giving me the error.
I rebooted my pc, redownloaded the game. Still doesn't work

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Well this is confusing. This game is over on TFGamesite as Paradise Inc for some reason. Looking at my last extracted version (1.7.0) has the game folder titled as Paradise Heights, so I guess F95 is right. OTOH it looks like 1.9.1 is out over there.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Well this is confusing. This game is over on TFGamesite as Paradise Inc for some reason. Looking at my last extracted version (1.7.0) has the game folder titled as Paradise Heights, so I guess F95 is right. OTOH it looks like 1.9.1 is out over there.
There's an old series of Japanese VNs from the 90s that went by Paradise Heights for their English releases, hence the first comment in this thread. Apparently the devs got tired of the confusion and issues that caused, so decided to change the name for the 1.8.0 release.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

vultron

May 19, 2018
This game is surprisingly good lots of choices with very little forced upon you lets you play as who you want and change other characters as you want.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes