• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
does the game actually tells you when you're out of content for the build? Cuz i cant really find anything else to do after the 1st photoshoot

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... VN with Adventure setting, Good Art, Nice Story, Have Fap-Fap in Early Version... Ok my score already HIGH >_<

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
The Visual Art was really unique and looks promising!

Well.. I think I need to wait for at least 3 months ahead to look for greater future

Reactions: hahacool

minhnguyenngoc

Sep 17, 2018
After the photoshoot with polly, I knew I had to look for anustin but he wasn't there and went fishing. I knocked on the door but there was no reason to enter. and jane only has 2 content to offer help and leave. I really bijnmacws stuck and can't go on. I need some help

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I am such an idiot. I just discovered this thread. Anyway, we just released the latest update, and v0.04 is available free to download. The latest patreon release has huge improvements over the last. I feel like I'm actually learning to code. Anyway, thanks for checking it out!

Reactions: Kebabnosh

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm always a sucker for unique and original art (y)

Not a bad start either... Hope this guy/gal/team of peoples/group keeps this up!

Side note: Geez they've already got a website ( ) and a wiki made ( )

Either they've been around for a bit or they're coming out strong and prepared for the long run haha
I wouldn't say we've done too strong in getting the word out. Hell, I only just realized this thread existed. yikes! But we are trying (and so far, succeeding) with hitting a new release every month. We'll do out best to keep up!! More importantly, we're really trying to make something fun, that's just a touch different from most of the stuff out there, but now I wonder if that was a bad idea, or if we're not executing it well. Hah!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
How much content in this so far? Concept looks cool but I hate going through the rigmarole of downloading (with slow internet) installing and playing for 30 minutes and I'm done and wait for months for more. Anyone help me out before I use my precious bandwidth?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How much content in this so far? Concept looks cool but I hate going through the rigmarole of downloading (with slow internet) installing and playing for 30 minutes and I'm done and wait for months for more. Anyone help me out before I use my precious bandwidth?
Two fucks and a BJ. I found the fucks scenes but not the bj. Its a nice renpy game done with great style but needs quite a few more updates to truly get something from this. Great writing and humour and excellent art style. The animated scenes are a bonus as usually this art style only gets images.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Without using the clues, we have seen folks take as much as 4 or 5 hours to get through most of the content so far. I'd say with the clues, you're in for at least a couple hours.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes