FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok I'm a little into the game so far and just wanna let the devs know, for some reason Emi and Ryoko both have Reina's profile info in their contacts. A slip up I only found because I wanna know their ages lol

Reactions: Droid Productions

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The same isle theme again?
Well it is Paradise Lust 2 and the break between the two games makes sense instead of it all being one game. Having a new game also lets them make changes to core game mechanics with the feedback from the first one. When Gilligan's Island had their the Howells convert the island into a getaway resort with the other five castaways as "silent partners".

Also if you want different the developer also has Love of Magic and Morningstar already out with Sinners Landing coming soon.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well it is Paradise Lust 2 and the break between the two games makes sense instead of it all being one game. Having a new game also lets them make changes to core game mechanics with the feedback from the first one. When Gilligan's Island had their the Howells convert the island into a getaway resort with the other five castaways as "silent partners".

Also if you want different the developer also has Love of Magic and Morningstar already out with Sinners Landing coming soon.
I mean we thought of making it a SciFi Space Opera inspired by Legends of the Galactic Heroes, but then Doug pointed out that the name "Paradise Lust" didn't really fit anymore.

So we set it on the tropical paradise island.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Sadly I paid for the plane dock first instead of the restaurant, which actually has content for it. A few more days of waiting around...

Love the new girls, hope there's more content soon!

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
not gonna complain that Emi stays naked after her first quest but probably still a bug:
View attachment 3161359
fixed! but that bug gets me the idea that it would be a nice reward for getting the game progress to 100% and every achievement, that you can unlock a cheat that shows the ladies all naked all the time. because the dev(s) read the thread here please feel free to let me know what you think of that idea. I am sure I am not the only one who would love to see that!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
um sorry, i downloaded the android version, but the file for macOs ? how ?
Let me check it out.

Edit; Yeah they were flipped. Swapped them back.

Note that there is a known issue with mouse-clicks on MacOS 14 (Sonoma) where the mouse clicking is delayed. We're rolling out a test on the Steam beta branch today, hopefully have it public soon.

Reactions: TheDevian

free_hk

May 20, 2020
I played one of the versions uploaded here and liked it enough to buy the Steam version, but it seems to have less content? (
)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I played one of the versions uploaded here and liked it enough to buy the Steam version, but it seems to have less content? (
)
Beta branch on steam always has latest: goal is to have a big new chunk out this week.

As for why isn't it on default line on steam yet?

In general we update the steam default branch every 4-6 weeks, with beta branch updating once or twice a week.

In this case, someone leaked the beta branch content, and since f95zone rules ban devs from rolling back leaked versions, we were stuck patching up that build and taking control of the thread.

Having beta builds in the wild isn't generally good for anyone, they occasionally contain bugs or missing flags, and while we work hard to ensure save games remain compatible, that sometimes doesn't happen with betas.

Anyways, beta is where to play for cutting edge content, and we're adding new Rachel, Grace and Scarlett content over the next 3 weeks. There's also a new day 1 Olga event

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
In this case, someone leaked the beta branch content, and since f95zone rules ban devs from rolling back leaked versions, we were stuck patching up that build and taking control of the thread.

Having beta builds in the wild isn't generally good for anyone, they occasionally contain bugs or missing flags, and while we work hard to ensure save games remain compatible, that sometimes doesn't happen with betas.
Does F95 let you re-add the latest stable build to the original post? That way the leaked beta is still there it just is under the one labeled "Stable branch" so people know they are getting the buggier version?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does F95 let you re-add the latest stable build to the original post? That way the leaked beta is still there it just is under the one labeled "Stable branch" so people know they are getting the buggier version?
In this case we made sure this one works, but... obviously that's not going to be the case if people just randomly grab latest from Beta branch. The most common issues are "quest A should trigger quest B, but quest B isn't due to release for another week, and so we forgot to add that call", or "this conversation should set a flag so some other conversation triggers later" . It's trivial to add back in again during development, but once the build is in the wild it's a lot harder to do right.

Reactions: Donkeybong
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote