Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm mildly confused... didn't they have a fantasy themed game coming out? Is this running concurrently?

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
I can't stress how much i loved the first one, i'm really excited to see where this sequel takes us to
Best of luck to the developer and hopefully it'll just of a fun ride as the first part

Reactions: VOYEUR

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The previous game was great, but I felt like it always lacked in terms of sex scenes... too vanilla, and thus all the scenes felt similar, no matter what girl was involved, apart from a single fisting scene it was all blowjobs, vaginal, anal, and that's it.

Any plans on expanding the sex system, bringing fisting back would be good but what about something else?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The previous game was great, but I felt like it always lacked in terms of sex scenes... too vanilla, and thus all the scenes felt similar, no matter what girl was involved, apart from a single fisting scene it was all blowjobs, vaginal, anal, and that's it.

Any plans on expanding the sex system, bringing fisting back would be good but what about something else?
Kind of scared to ask what kind of weird things you do want. The first one was decent it had his flaws but he definitely improved throughout development so i am curious about this one

I'm mildly confused... didn't they have a fantasy themed game coming out? Is this running concurrently?
concurrently i think he is making this one and somebody else making the other one or the other way around

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Kind of scared to ask what kind of weird things you do want. The first one was decent it had his flaws but he definitely improved throughout development so i am curious about this one

concurrently i think he is making this one and somebody else making the other one or the other way around
Its a team, most are working on both games.

Reactions: VOYEUR

siva99999

Mar 7, 2023
He get's the island and finds his brother and is now running a island spa
i don't think it's spoiler why are you here if you have any interest in the first one
i liked first game but didnt finished it, the second game came out, i thought they still searching for his brother, i didnt see his brother in any of screen shots, so i assume that way

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
He get's the island and finds his brother and is now running a island spa
i don't think it's spoiler why are you here if you have any interest in the first one
People wander into new threads all the time. Maybe spoiler the ending of the last game just in case?

Reactions: grimsaint

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
i liked first game but didnt finished it, the second game came out, i thought they still searching for his brother, i didnt see his brother in any of screen shots, so i assume that way
That's why there's that old saying, "when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me." It's a flawed saying, but jumping to conclusions and coming off as if you know something rather than you are concluding or guessing about something can often leave one looking foolish.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Game so far: same foundations as the first game, though it would maybe be good to put repeatable sex acts with the girls still around from the first game. The pacing is a bit slow, but it works with that relaxed island living. The days are a bit empty though, at the moment, and the management aspect isn't there yet. But all the pieces are lined up so it should click well.

Still no skip seen text, eh?

siva99999

Mar 7, 2023
That's why there's that old saying, "when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me." It's a flawed saying, but jumping to conclusions and coming off as if you know something rather than you are concluding or guessing about something can often leave one looking foolish.
its just a game, you are making fuss about it

siva99999

Mar 7, 2023
Game so far: same foundations as the first game, though it would maybe be good to put repeatable sex acts with the girls still around from the first game. The pacing is a bit slow, but it works with that relaxed island living. The days are a bit empty though, at the moment, and the management aspect isn't there yet. But all the pieces are lined up so it should click well.

Still no skip seen text, eh?
i am new here, do you know any good story mode games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote