DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
If it's a harem game and they are gonna stick around the same island why is there no pregnancy? Was there ship carrying a cargo of nothing but condoms or something?
Kinda disappointing to us pregnancy fetishists to not include it at this point, it's basically the perfect circumstances to make some babies.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
If it's a harem game and they are gonna stick around the same island why is there no pregnancy? Was there ship carrying a cargo of nothing but condoms or something?
Kinda disappointing to us pregnancy fetishists to not include it at this point, it's basically the perfect circumstances to make some babies.
The devs decided against preg early on in the first one, i dont think they will change their minds but idk for sure.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The devs decided against preg early on in the first one, i dont think they will change their minds but idk for sure.
It'd be so much extra work, especially if it isn't something the devs are passionate about.

We could just assume all the women are on long-term BC, or MC got snipped or something. Though, yes, in reality STIs, like pregnancy, c/would be a problem on that island.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I should probably claim the thread at some point, so I can do direct updates; there's a bunch of little fixes that are coming now that more people are testing it (mostly tiny, like making the map easier to sketch, etc).

Hopefully you all enjoy the game, and do join us on Discord if you're curious what's going on:

To answer the various questions people have raised:

- Is this a sequel? Is the other game done?

Yupp. We completed Paradise Lust 1 in end of May 2023, and immediately started work on Paradise Lust 2. It's had 6 months in development so far, and this (0.3.0e) is the 3rd release that's We give Steam keys to Patreons (1x key for $12 lifetime support, 3x keys for $20 lifetime support). Steam's always the latest version, since we use the Beta branch of that to test ourselves. There's no tiered releases or other gimmicks.

- What about that fantasy game?

Sinners Landing is still happily chugging along, with a release planned for Mar 2024. You can now play the beta version if you have one of the Steam keys we give out to Patreons. Still reasonably early in development (it's a bigger game than Paradise Lust, and building a lot of the systems is taking time). Expect saucy tavern wenches, passionate dark-elf priestess and a half-orc muscle-mommy.

pog_01.png

- Should I play Paradise Lust 1 first?
Probably. It builds on PL1's cast and story, so while we try to write it so that you can jump straight in you'll have more fun if you've already played PL1. It's a good game, you should try it.

- Is it still set on that damned Island?
Well, we thought briefly about setting the sequel downtown LA, and calling it Gridlock Hell, but decided that a pretty tropical island was a better excuse for chilling with pretty girls.

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
It'd be so much extra work, especially if it isn't something the devs are passionate about.

We could just assume all the women are on long-term BC, or MC got snipped or something. Though, yes, in reality STIs, like pregnancy, c/would be a problem on that island.
Yeah droid said that it just wouldnt fit the setting.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

lets go!!, im happy there is part 2 to this story, good luck to the devs.

and there was another game u were working on, what was its name??

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh gods, yeah. Doing pregnancy *properly* is a lot of work; impacts pretty much everything (redo all the sprites, redo all the animations, a bunch of conversations about the actual nature of pregnancy and becoming parents, etc). I did it for Love of Magic (Book 3's got a visibly pregnant LI, and all 3 books deal with the fact that she's pregnant) and it was a tremendous amount of extra effort. In addition to that, Chase's *really* not into that as a kink; it's been clear from day 1 that pregnancy isn't on the table.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Kind of scared to ask what kind of weird things you do want.
I just want a little bit more spiciness during sex acts, and you don't necessarily have to delve into extreme fetish territories to bring more variations. There are good "vanilla" games that do this the right way. I haven't played this new chapter yet, so maybe they have already improved in this regard. I think better sex climax animations followed by some proper aftermath without cutting the scene right away could do the trick, for a start.

Reactions: Halbyn

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh gods, yeah. Doing pregnancy *properly* is a lot of work; impacts pretty much everything (redo all the sprites, redo all the animations, a bunch of conversations about the actual nature of pregnancy and becoming parents, etc). I did it for Love of Magic (Book 3's got a visibly pregnant MC, and all 3 books deal with the fact that she's pregnant) and it was a tremendous amount of extra effort. In addition to that, Chase's *really* not into that as a kink; it's been clear from day 1 that pregnancy isn't on the table.
Legendary game, by the way. Just outstanding.

But yeah, either you script the pregnancy like you did so you don't have to deal with branches, or you go all or nothing, everybody gets pregnant or nobody does, usually just from a logistics standpoint. A harem game with RNG pregnancy would have to be as shallow as a puddle to have it work.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Has the Mac version disappeared ?
No, it exists on steam. I usually update things here a couple of weeks after launch, but this time someone got impatient and leaked things, but only the pc version. Once things quiet down I'll update the Mac build (or you can get it on Steam, which is a better experience... No screwing around with permissions etc, and it auto updates usually once or twice a week with new content).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote