Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This might be soon but what are the plans for endgame? Will all the girls eventually live with MC under one roof? Will he expand the business even more? Will there someday be a Paradise Lust 3?
The dream, eventually, is to spend the next ~18 months making Paradise Lust 2, then start on Paradise Lust 3.

Getting there relies on being able to pay the artists, coders and writers, but... we've had a pretty good track-record of delivering, and hopefully people like it enough to support the game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Major bug in the STEAM Linux version. The menu do not show.
Yeah, I saw that one. First thing we're hitting on Monday morning (everything we're using the Adventure font for has been corrupted on Linux, we need to sort out why. It affects character names, the settings UI, etc). Sadly our Linux test-coverage sucked.

The worst part of that is... one of the best testers I know is linux-by-preference. I just forgot to give him a key.

So... There's a forehead-sized dent in my table about that one. But we'll get it sorted out asap.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Yeah, I saw that one. First thing we're hitting on Monday morning (everything we're using the Adventure font for has been corrupted on Linux, we need to sort out why. It affects character names, the settings UI, etc). Sadly our Linux test-coverage sucked.

The worst part of that is... one of the best testers I know is linux-by-preference. I just forgot to give him a key.

So... There's a forehead-sized dent in my table about that one. But we'll get it sorted out asap.
No problem. I wait.

Reactions: Droid Productions

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
how do i trigger the scene in the 7th, 10th and 12th preview? is it like a teaser or is the scene in the game?

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
how do i trigger the scene in the 7th, 10th and 12th preview? is it like a teaser or is the scene in the game?
95% sure those aren't in the game yet, unless quests start firing off after days without any in the quest log.

Reactions: Alandir

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
One thing I realised about Harem games in general is that they all (to my knowledge) avoid an 'upkeep' mechanic for the relationships. This means that the MC, and player, inevitably 'love-bomb' each new girl, who then fades into the background until their next scripted scene. And I'm okay with that, the logistics and energy required (plus other characteristics) to maintain a poly relationship of any size is fantastical, and harem games are mostly about escapism.

But seeing our first two lovers from PL(1) show up to the island, basically say 'hey,' then sail off without spending any meaningful time with MC, or the whole build-up to Olga's date, kind of illuminates the fragility of those relationships to the realities of adult life.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
something wrong with the GOFILE. I downloaded it twice and both time when it attempts to unzip it I get an error as if there is something wrong with the file.
Looks like it's on your end. Worked fine for me. Try a different unpack program. If that isn't working use a different Hoster.

Siegfried67

May 8, 2018
omg, was prepared to get cramps in my right arm... but got cramps in my index finger from all the clicking... 30 min of clicks before getting any action

ShockAdvized

Nov 16, 2018
Maybe a bug, maybe my incompetence. Changed fishing lure to weighted, but cannot change it back. Now I cannot catch the grouper for the quest.

EDIT: Re-Started game. fixed issue. Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indraevyn

Dingopon

Sep 10, 2021
Maybe a bug, maybe my incompetence. Changed fishing lure to weighted, but cannot change it back. Now I cannot catch the grouper for the quest.
Same thing happened to me. Managed to change back enabling debug mode in settings and adding flag "has_rusty_hook"

Sep 14, 2023
What I noticed, is the rollback doesn't give me the options back, I can roll back, but the selection I made before is just text.

Next does anyone know where to build the restaurant ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote