TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Call it as you may but it still felt like "pushing" her toward Cath. Not a huge fan of that. Something like this should come naturally.
Again, this is not the case. She was only 'pushed' into polyamory, she already liked Cath.

Reactions: Maericke

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Again, this is not the case. She was only 'pushed' into polyamory, she already liked Cath.
I know, their Mashineroom scene made it clear that they are interested in each other. Maybe I should word it better. My main issue is not the hooking up itself but the MC "pushing" her towards it. The Polyamory thing also doesn't make sense to me yet as the MC isn't in a relationship with any of them. It may make sense later on.

Reactions: FintheSheep

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know, their Mashineroom scene made it clear that they are interested in each other. Maybe I should word it better. My main issue is not the hooking up itself but the MC "pushing" her towards it. The Polyamory thing also doesn't make sense to me yet as the MC isn't in a relationship with any of them. It may make sense later on.
Yeah, well, it's a harem game, so...

Reactions: Maericke

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Yeah, well, it's a harem game, so...
Yeah, well, that's alright... got no problems with that. All I am saying is that stuff like that should come naturally (Like the Mashineroom scene) without the MC being involved. Otherwise, it seems kind of forced even if it isn't intended that way. It also makes the MC look like he just wants them to hook up just for his own pleasure. Being a voyeur in that scenario.

Fat_Zombie

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah, well, that's alright... got no problems with that. All I am saying is that stuff like that should come naturally (Like the Mashineroom scene) without the MC being involved. Otherwise, it seems kind of forced even if it isn't intended that way. It also makes the MC look like he just wants them to hook up just for his own pleasure. Being a voyeur in that scenario.
I commend your quest for moral integrity on a site for smut games ;).

The truth of it is that the MC in the majority of games here are, when you strip it back, abusive assholes. There's almost always an undertone of coercive, passive aggressive behaviour that seems to be packaged up as "mischievous rogue". But I guess that's the basic harem fantasy, so what can you do?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The truth of it is that the MC in the majority of games here are, when you strip it back, abusive assholes. There's almost always an undertone of coercive, passive aggressive behaviour that seems to be packaged up as "mischievous rogue". But I guess that's the basic harem fantasy, so what can you do?
Which is what I like about this game. The MC is a genuinely decent and helpful person, especially compared to the three other guys on the island, although thats a low bar admittedly...But the MC does genuinely want to help, they're stuck on an island, he's looking for ways to improve their situation, while Erik is creating the Bank of Erik and Davi is, well, Davi and moping in his beachside hut. More importantly, the MC has taken this crisis and used it as an opportunity to improve himself by learning new skills or developing ones he already had.

And here's the thing, none of it goes unnoticed. Almost every woman on the island knows what the MC is doing for them and is appreciative of it. The guy is going out his way to improve the quality of life for everyone else and isn't asking for anything in return, unlike at the resort where it's $ex tokens if you want some smeat. Sure, doing stuff like fixing the jacuzzi means he gets to spend time with a half-naked or actually naked supermodel, but seriously, who wouldn't love that.

Speaking of the women, he talks to them, actually talks to them, not as assets or something to hang off the arm. The guy actually takes the time to listen and help, not fix, their problems or issues. Like, in the latest update, he straight up says to Reyna that she has a confidence issue, doesn't try to fix it, but guides her to try and talk to the other women. You don't get that in other games, its usually something like "Oh, you have a confidence issue. Well, I can fix that. With my dick!"

So yeah, long story short, good game.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
Savegame folder

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
They are still locked even after placing them there? Should the game progressed to a certain location to unlock them?

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes