packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is it only the Raven painting game, or all the painting games that causes this issue?

We might add a debug flag to skip the painting games if it's all of them, but that's weird.... especially since you've got a decent enough graphics card.
yes.... not sure if there was one like this prior. But I have been able to do all the drawing and paint of thegirls if that is what you mean. Thank you for all your help. A bub fix would be great.....

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yes.... not sure if there was one like this prior. But I have been able to do all the drawing and paint of thegirls if that is what you mean. Thank you for all your help. A bub fix would be great.....
So it's *just* the raven painting that screws up? The one that we added this month, or before?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
PC, first it freezes for a few seconds and then crash to desktop.
Okay, first can you get me the player.log file? It'll be in this folder:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Secondly, can you try to run it from the command line, with the -force-opengl parameter
1661975537005.png

Let me know if that works!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.18.0a public release is here:
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
OSX: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

What's new?
The short answer is new sex scenes with Andrea and Jenn, more main story development with Grace, we redid and improved animation on all the relaxation comics, and added a new sketching minigame ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am on 18a and Raven body paint still freezes up. I used a save prior to the task and played up to it.... but it still freezes up..... Sorry....

StrongSemps

Dec 1, 2017
can anyone help me. i only got the 3 girls. no resort. but i cant do anything. no radio tower. just lagoon and wreck. no quests

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes