septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Droid Productions Any idea how the team will deal with this Unity install fee bullshit? Because it seems hard they would be able to distinguish between legit and pirate copies, plus with your model of having multiple releases every X month it would mean multiple installs by the same user.

Wish you good luck, hopefully this will make Godot more appealing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions Any idea how the team will deal with this Unity install fee bullshit? Because it seems hard they would be able to distinguish between legit and pirate copies, plus with your model of having multiple releases every X month it would mean multiple installs by the same user.

Wish you good luck, hopefully this will make Godot more appealing.
Honestly, it makes my old C++ engine more appealing.

And yeah, fuck Unity for this; the blowback they're going to get from the games industry is going to be pretty epic.

Sanon441

Aug 22, 2018
The game does feel a bit grindy here and there, but my biggest and only real gripe was the way you traverse the map. Felt like it needed a couple more shortcuts. The humor is on point and I have never laughed so much at a game like this.

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
Wow an actual completed on this website. The animations and gameplay was fun, but could be a little harder, challenging.

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Why was my report rejected? This game has clear dp content in Karen's route and so should have Multiple Penetration tag.

It is in violation of this https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

Specifically:
  • Multiple Penetration [Sexual penetration involving 2+ penis/toys into multiple holes or same holes.]
If it was in the mouth and pussy that might be debatable but according to the above that still counts. But a rock dildo stalagtite/mite whatever in the ass and a dick in the pussy is clearly dp.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
That's a horrible definition of Multiple Penetration, as it should include the 3 or more participants.

As you defined that would mean 2 egg simulators/vibrators, so commonly used in hentai, in one orifice (thus 1 participant) would qualify when that is not Multiple Penetration.

• Angry
Reactions: nihau

DrinkSlinger

Nov 11, 2020
I'm having a problem with " A gathering of sorts" getting the blue white flowers to count. I've harvested 4 irises already and it doesn't register on the quest counter *sigh* Am I missing something or have the wrong flowers ? Help ! hahaha

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
That's a horrible definition of Multiple Penetration, as it should include the 3 or more participants.

As you defined that would mean 2 egg simulators/vibrators, so commonly used in hentai, in one orifice (thus 1 participant) would qualify when that is not Multiple Penetration.
Not what I defined at all. I quoted the rules of the site.

This is Karen and the MC. Clearly this is a DP. The rock may not be a living dude but is clearly the 2nd dude here. And could be the dick of a rock troll for all we know. Maybe even deserves his own spinoff.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm having a problem with " A gathering of sorts" getting the blue white flowers to count. I've harvested 4 irises already and it doesn't register on the quest counter *sigh* Am I missing something or have the wrong flowers ? Help ! hahaha
Irises are blue flowers. White-Blues are Passion Flowers and can be found in Treehouse A

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'm still really amazed by this, many hours in, but also disappointed that it's raised the bar so high I doubt other adult games will be able to measure up. I'm spoiled now lol.

I can't think of much to complain about. Only small nitpicks, like how it seems Gabby and Mi Sun started off not getting along to being friendly even before the laptop fix, without us seeing that development. But I can imagine how tough it is with such a big cast and script to show every little detail like that.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Paradise Lust 2's first release is coming together; initially it's just , giving them a peek into the new world. The team's doing a first playthrough of the full content tomorrow, after which we've likely got a couple of days worth of bug-fixing and tweaking before the first Beta-testing keys go out to supporters. Tentatively we're hoping to have a full release to patreons in 2-3 weeks time.

One of the things we've been doing is more of these little glam-shots for special sequences, I think they add a lot of life and fun. Here's one of them being worked on by one of our new jr artists.

View attachment Emi.mp4

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
I have a similar problem to this one just at an earlier point of the game, Cath and Gabby stuck at 75 and no event triggering. Tried aswell to leave and enter manually a few days in a row.
Facing same rage quitting

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Facing same rage quitting
Do a quicksave and upload it here, we'll have a look.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Speaking of stuck at 75, I'm that with Mi Sun. The log still says Lovers/Get closer to Mi Sun, but it doesn't say Advance other girls stories for more, like it sometimes does in this case. Nothing else has happened with her since. Is there a glitch or just a trigger from another quest I haven't reached yet? I don't have steam so I can't look at the guides. I fixed her laptop and got the stripper game.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just finished 1.1.0g and liked the way the girls all have different personalities and shots, only thing I seemed to be missing in the paintings was Mi-Suns two drawings, they didn't seem to show up or by the time I was finishing the game and the other girls the options never showed up in her list.

Overall fun game, and great art for the girls!

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Speaking of stuck at 75, I'm that with Mi Sun. The log still says Lovers/Get closer to Mi Sun, but it doesn't say Advance other girls stories for more, like it sometimes does in this case. Nothing else has happened with her since. Is there a glitch or just a trigger from another quest I haven't reached yet? I don't have steam so I can't look at the guides. I fixed her laptop and got the stripper game.
Bump to say I made a steam account, but all the guide showed me was that the only quest I have left for Mi Sun, far as I remember, is the one called the Final Level. I'm assuming that occurs when you reach 100 pts with her, but yeah, nothing is happening to move her forward, even while I bring other girls like Olga and Karen past the 75 mark to start on soulmates. Is this a bug after all?

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
I fixed her laptop and got the stripper game.
Once you fix her laptop, you'll also unlock gaming, her personal relaxation activity. Have you done that? You'll have to repeat it 3 or 4 times for her questline to advance. (Just talk to her while she's in the lounge and select "Gaming".)

Some of the other girls have similar requirements, for example you'll have to cook enough times with Jenny or sunbathe with Maria.

Reactions: Droid Productions

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Once you fix her laptop, you'll also unlock gaming, her personal relaxation activity. Have you done that? You'll have to repeat it 3 or 4 times for her questline to advance. (Just talk to her while she's in the lounge and select "Gaming".)

Some of the other girls have similar requirements, for example you'll have to cook enough times with Jenny or sunbathe with Maria.
Ooooh thank you, yes I only did the gaming twice.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes