nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Dude, I love this game so much, can't wait for the sequel to be completed. I tend to just keep the save file from my playthroughs but theres a a lot of them in the PL carpet, the important one is just the save_01.sav right?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dude, I love this game so much, can't wait for the sequel to be completed. I tend to just keep the save file from my playthroughs but theres a a lot of them in the PL carpet, the important one is just the save_01.sav right?
Most important one is the end of game save (which is what's loaded in Paradise Lust 2), and the auto-save (last convo you started). Save_01 is the first slot, so if that's where you always save, it's also important.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nalgonas4ever

muhammetuyar

Dec 8, 2022
help me I was able to play this game easily before, but it's been a while since I played it, so today I downloaded it again and asked for the updated version again, but the main menu of the game opens, but the settings tab and the load game tab do not open. When I click on new game and spankbank, a black screen appears. and the game does not open

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
help me I was able to play this game easily before, but it's been a while since I played it, so today I downloaded it again and asked for the updated version again, but the main menu of the game opens, but the settings tab and the load game tab do not open. When I click on new game and spankbank, a black screen appears. and the game does not open
At a guess you've installed it somewhere that broke Unity's long-ass addressable names; try installing it to c:\temp or something, see if that works.

Reactions: muhammetuyar

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I think my game may be bugged. I've been stuck at the "my newt problem quest" for a while now. It says I need to do other things but I think did everything I can. I've maxed out everyones effection. Karen, Reyna and Maria are all stuck at 25, Andrea is stuck at 75 and they all have some quest I need to progress with the other girls to advance. the problem is that gabby and cath are both stuck at 75 and won't progress any further and no events are triggering even though both their quests just say to "get closer". I also raised ravens affection to 100 and it still says "get closer". Also I still have the "conflicted marriage quest" but I figure that will be resolved once I can get past the stupid lizard. I've been fishing, bartending bamboo harvesting etc in case something triggered there but no luck. any advice or is my save just broke?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think my game may be bugged. I've been stuck at the "my newt problem quest" for a while now. It says I need to do other things but I think did everything I can. I've maxed out everyones effection. Karen, Reyna and Maria are all stuck at 25, Andrea is stuck at 75 and they all have some quest I need to progress with the other girls to advance. the problem is that gabby and cath are both stuck at 75 and won't progress any further and no events are triggering even though both their quests just say to "get closer". I also raised ravens affection to 100 and it still says "get closer". Also I still have the "conflicted marriage quest" but I figure that will be resolved once I can get past the stupid lizard. I've been fishing, bartending bamboo harvesting etc in case something triggered there but no luck. any advice or is my save just broke?
Almost always in those cases it's because you haven't been relaxing with the girls. Smoke with raven, sunbathe with Maria, etc; each girl has a thing you can do with her. Some questlines trigger at the 5x relaxation mark (5x sunbathing with Maria triggers the Pool Quest, for example).

Reactions: Beodurr

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
Almost always in those cases it's because you haven't been relaxing with the girls. Smoke with raven, sunbathe with Maria, etc; each girl has a thing you can do with her. Some questlines trigger at the 5x relaxation mark (5x sunbathing with Maria triggers the Pool Quest, for example).
Tried what you said for like 3 weeks but not luck. the relaxation events I tried drinking wine with karen, smoking with raven, sun bathing with maria and meditating with andrea. I never got that quest for cleaning the pool. not sure what relaxation events there are with cath and gabby I can't find anything.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tried what you said for like 3 weeks but not luck. the relaxation events I tried drinking wine with karen, smoking with raven, sun bathing with maria and meditating with andrea. I never got that quest for cleaning the pool. not sure what relaxation events there are with cath and gabby I can't find anything.
Do a quicksave and drop quick.sav in a DM, I'll have a look.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Log file: ~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: Beodurr

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
Also I still have the "conflicted marriage quest" but I figure that will be resolved once I can get past the stupid lizard. I've been fishing, bartending bamboo harvesting etc in case something triggered there but no luck. any advice or is my save just broke?
After fixing the bridge, did you check the right path on the other side (the opposite from the lizard) and fully inspect the plane wreck site?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
This may be discussed earlier in this thread but I suck at finding it:
Concerning Andrea (although others affected as well, at times) - I get her to 25 but nothing happens, no text and wallpaper, no quest on the sidebar, points scale is limited to 25.
I chat/flirt again and THEN she texts me the first wallpaper but her points remain set at 25, no followup hint/quest/etc.
I go through building the hut despite no suggestion to do so, points still limited to 25.
I see the option to discuss planting a garden, wherein points seem to be accrued but nothing shows up on her scale-bar which is still limited to 25!
Do I just need to keep performing tasks for her despite no change in points? It'll show progress eventually? They're accruing but aren't listed?

Side note, I am also weirded out by her masculine name, though I do actually know one female Andrea. The name choice was a mistake for the girl's heritage, though I think that's true for nearly ALL of the characters in this game (did the devs even read what ethnic background they gave each character??) so the option to give them different names is great

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This may be discussed earlier in this thread but I suck at finding it:
Concerning Andrea (although others affected as well, at times) - I get her to 25 but nothing happens, no text and wallpaper, no quest on the sidebar, points scale is limited to 25.
I chat/flirt again and THEN she texts me the first wallpaper but her points remain set at 25, no followup hint/quest/etc.
I go through building the hut despite no suggestion to do so, points still limited to 25.
I see the option to discuss planting a garden, wherein points seem to be accrued but nothing shows up on her scale-bar which is still limited to 25!
Do I just need to keep performing tasks for her despite no change in points? It'll show progress eventually? They're accruing but aren't listed?
There's thresholds at 25/50/75/100 where you get a "relationship quest" to move to the next step; you can't grind yourself past that. If that relationship quest isn't firing yuet, almost always the solution is to go flirt with someone else to advance the general story. The other common snafu (which usually happens further down the line than where you are now) is that you never spent time relaxing with the characters (smoking with raven, sunbathing with Maria, etc), because some quest require at least 5x of those.

Reactions: aaronburr

Maglassan

Jul 16, 2021
Everytime I try and finish the paining after getting my brush and paints from the closet, the game crashes, sometimes right after I start to 'draw' the lines.
Any help to fix?
Version 1.1.4b x64 by the way

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Everytime I try and finish the paining after getting my brush and paints from the closet, the game crashes, sometimes right after I start to 'draw' the lines.
Any help to fix?
Version 1.1.4b x64 by the way
It's a driver issue; it's failing to create the texture we're using for that minigame.

Try upgrading your gfx drivers.
Another thing you can try is to force it to run in OpenGL mode:

From the console:
paradise_lust.exe -force-opengl

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes