3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to do. The quests button says to go to my room and pick up the phone. I don't see any option to do so.. I just work in the cafe and go to the gym and nothing every happens.
resim_2024-02-24_085357302.png
Could you be playing with your old save? Because after day 5, you need to see this button in your room until you pick up the phone.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
alright, i can't find any way to increase corruption or local corruption over 3 and 9 respectively
Try using the laptop. Every time you cum, your corruption will increase and after a certain level, the things you can do in the environment will also increase. I realize that it is difficult to increase corruption at the beginning.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Can you post the error messages on discord or directly here? No one who tested it, including me, has encountered such an error. Also, we know that the story is short at the moment. With the updates, we will focus on the story and the characters as much as possible.

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I took note of all of them
The error also occurs when the game has been uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
We did it that way so it wouldn't be grindy but you're right. $50 per week is too low. I noted it, will edit it in the next version
honestly, with the lack of content, all you can do is grind the stats. so grinding is not bad if there is a progression. it needs to be a bit harder at the start, and as you get further in the game your income should increase so that you dont need to care about these. Realistically, when you are down, your priorities should be food and living expenses, not if you can afford yoga mat or laptop.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
The error also occurs when the game has been uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled.
This problem may be related to you. Do you play more than one HTML game and which browser do you use?
As a solution, i found these:
-Make sure your device's disk space and memory aren't full or close to their limits (this should be an uncommon issue, but still a potential problem).
-Load your latest save (if you've come accross the localStorage quota error, it's possible that some variables have got corrupted).
-Save the game as a savefile using the "Save to Disk..." option in the Saves Menu.
-Turn off [any kind of] auto-save feature (It's not something you can do).
-Delete your saves stored in memory in the Saves Menu.
-Clear your browser's cache and cookies (by far the most helpful).

Using another browser may solve this problem.

1708766814266.png

I'm on day 30 in my save and it only uses 0.02% of the browser's local storage. In the next update we will add a button to turn off auto-save. I assume you only have this problem in the hotel room, because the game only does auto-save there. There are a lot of browser plugins called "Local Storage Manager". You can also look at them and see what is causing problems.

Last edited:

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
honestly, with the lack of content, all you can do is grind the stats. so grinding is not bad if there is a progression. it needs to be a bit harder at the start, and as you get further in the game your income should increase so that you dont need to care about these. Realistically, when you are down, your priorities should be food and living expenses, not if you can afford yoga mat or laptop.
The more you write, the more ashamed I am of the money scheme I have prepared :oops:. It will be one of the first things I will do when I prepare the next update.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
This problem may be related to you. Do you play more than one HTML game and which browser do you use?
As a solution, i found these:
-Make sure your device's disk space and memory aren't full or close to their limits (this should be an uncommon issue, but still a potential problem).
-Load your latest save (if you've come accross the localStorage quota error, it's possible that some variables have got corrupted).
-Save the game as a savefile using the "Save to Disk..." option in the Saves Menu.
-Turn off [any kind of] auto-save feature (It's not something you can do).
-Delete your saves stored in memory in the Saves Menu.
-Clear your browser's cache and cookies (by far the most helpful).

Using another browser may solve this problem.

View attachment 3381733

I'm on day 30 in my save and it only uses 0.02% of the browser's local storage. In the next update we will add a button to turn off auto-save. I assume you only have this problem in the hotel room, because the game only does auto-save there. There are a lot of browser plugins called "Local Storage Manager". You can also look at them and see what is causing problems.
Yes, I play several HTML games and those with Chrome, but...
  • I have 10TB of space
  • I regularly clean up my system using CCCleaner
  • Only this game currently complains when saving, other HTML doesn't

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Yes, I play several HTML games and those with Chrome, but...
  • I have 10TB of space
  • I regularly clean up my system using CCCleaner
  • Only this game currently complains when saving, other HTML doesn't
I used to get these kinds of errors frequently for a while, using FireFox, with several select HTML games. They'd still run fine in other browsers. I don't recall exactly what I did to fix it, but I think the only thing I did (that worked) was clearing the browser cache. It may not be the most savory of options, especially when you rely on cookies for your daily browsing. As Peanut Games mentioned, however, there does exist tools that may help you determine if there are other solutions. But it absolutely, beyond any doubt, is a local issue.

Your browser assigns a limited amount of local storage capacity to each individual website domain, out of a limited total local storage capacity that is predefined; when the browser runs out of local storage to assign to a website out of the total, you start running into problems like this. It usually only happens when you go over a decade without clearing the browser cache, with thousands of websites visited. This is perhaps an excessively simplified explanation, but it's the best I can recall at the moment. If you want a more accurate and detailed explanation, Google and Wikipedia can help you.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3328731

Overview:
Journey to an experience that captivates your desires. Welcome to Paradise island!
Our main character, lost in a boring life, literally changes her destiny with a decision she makes one day.
In the game, you will direct the life of the main character with your own choices and try to solve the mysteries of the island. Filled with passionate meetings, mysterious adventures and unforgettable moments, this game offers an opportunity for discovery for everyone looking for an escape from boring lives.
Get ready to push the limits of your desires in this text-based game. The game is waiting for you for an adventure full of love, passion and excitement!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: Peanut Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will not work.

DOWNLOAD
All (v0.3.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
HTML (v0.3.1): - F95ZONE
Others:

View attachment 3475399 View attachment 3475400 View attachment 3475402 View attachment 3475403 View attachment 3475407 View attachment 3475408
Game sounds Cool! I Look forward to trying it.
I Hope that you will plan to have a Lesbian path, or maybe a Trans/shemale (No Futa's) path.
Having Our FC become submissive to a dominate female, or to find pleasure having sex with a successful Trans-fem.
(It gets boring just to have sex with Men who Only care about Themselves!)
Getting used Is Not My pleasure or fantasy,... it is Theirs!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Game sounds Cool! I Look forward to trying it.
I Hope that you will plan to have a Lesbian path, or maybe a Trans/shemale (No Futa's) path.
Having Our FC become submissive to a dominate female, or to find pleasure having sex with a successful Trans-fem.
(It gets boring just to have sex with Men who Only care about Themselves!)
Getting used Is Not My pleasure or fantasy,... it is Theirs!
We don't have in mind to add shemales but there are many who want lesbian content. I think we can add it in future updates :)

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Is it just me or are there a lot of pictures not showing?

Currently it's a weird vacation spot with no parties in the evening and at night.
As someone else has said the money is handled weird.
I personally would structure the story of the game differently.
MC goes on vacation, doesn't need to work, parties, has fun and for some reason her money is gone forcing her to work without being able to go home.
From there on you could build the corruption up that leads to her being a cock hungry slut.
But that's just me.

Since night clubs are going to be a thing, the Dev should be clear in the text that she is going to one of the night clubs.
It's a vacation spot after all, there's always more than one.

Just my 0,02€

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Is it just me or are there a lot of pictures not showing?

Currently it's a weird vacation spot with no parties in the evening and at night.
As someone else has said the money is handled weird.
I personally would structure the story of the game differently.
MC goes on vacation, doesn't need to work, parties, has fun and for some reason her money is gone forcing her to work without being able to go home.
From there on you could build the corruption up that leads to her being a cock hungry slut.
But that's just me.

Since night clubs are going to be a thing, the Dev should be clear in the text that she is going to one of the night clubs.
It's a vacation spot after all, there's always more than one.

Just my 0,02€
Are you having the problem with the images not showing up in the online version or did you download the game?

The story and events still developing. It's not a place where we come for a vacation, it's a place where we move to change our bored life. I think I forgot to edit some texts.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes