2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Which browser do you use while playing our game?

• Chrome

Votes: 414 38.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 164 15.2%
  • Firefox

Votes: 361 33.6%
  • Others

Votes: 137 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pandorum

Nov 6, 2017
We still don't know why that is happening in Firefox. Try using another browser for now, sorry.
Using FF too, it looks like it's misaligned somehow, can interact with the map, you just gotta hunt for where the cursor turns into the hand haha

For instance, if I click where I've circled, I can go into the mall. Can get into everywhere else too, just gotta find the right place to click

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Okay, I'm gonna make a basic Travel menu for now. If we cannot solve the problem in the map, we will have to do something different in the next version.

Reactions: Gifflet111143

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
All available downloads tested are named v0.6. But when index.html is started, it says v0.5 and the changelog displayed says v0.5 too.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
All available downloads tested are named v0.6. But when index.html is started, it says v0.5 and the changelog displayed says v0.5 too.
Yes, we forgot to change the changelog and the version text at the top left. But if you see the high heels symbol on the map, know that you are playing 0.6. Sorry about that.

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
what do you think about uploading your game to other sites, like mopoga or gamcore or both?
Maybe. We can get our own domain and import the game there. I'm arguing with my friend right now. We may have done what you said or what I said to the next version.

Reactions: baklijkeee

Peanut Games

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2022
Paradise [V0.6.1]

CHANGELOG
-Fixed the map for Firefox users.
-Fixed Changelog on the entry page.
-Fixed version text on the entry page.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadiseUnleashYourDesires-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 11, 2023
Gotta say, the MC is such an idiot.

Why quit your job and change country only to become a hobo on a parkbench?

Really though, if you don't work 3 shifts every day you cant make 1st rent.

Then you can wash face in cafe toilet 3-5x after every shift, until you make 400 for bikini.
Then its park bench, travel, beach, locker, change, locker, beach, shower, beach, locker, change, locker, beach, travel, cafe.

First rent too high.

Nothing against later raises once the income gets higher to keep it balanced but the first should be below the income.
700 is higher than 7x 3 shifts give in 1st week

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes