VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paradise with Black Beauties [v0.02] [OnlyGoodGames]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uhm...

This game is actually 16 MEGABYTES in size.
The ren'py Python code is 129 megabytes, that is, TEN TIMES THE SIZE OF THE GAME.

I suggest the dev wait on releasing more until the game is the size of the interpreter that runs it!

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Why black beauties? Even if you're into black girls only... Nobody says white/asian/latin girls paradise... It doesn't make sense in this day and age. MC meets hot women. And they come in so many flavors... Something like that...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why black beauties? Even if you're into black girls only... Nobody says white/asian/latin girls paradise... It doesn't make sense in this day and age. MC meets hot women. And they come in so many flavors... Something like that...
Because the dev thinks everyone shares his ONE fetish which is solely black people, I guess.
And many games are abandoned because of that.

Reactions: edgaia

Donkeyddd

Apr 18, 2021
That or a political statement that just backfired. Either way it makes no sense.
There was a discussion on /aco/ about jungle fever visual novels and I guess someone quickly slapped together their game based from that. The timing is suspicious at least

Last edited:
Reactions: edgaia

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
i don't usually go for 3dcg games but...add hot black girls to the mix and i'm on it asap! looks great so far, gorgeous heroines!

Reactions: Kipling

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
This was good for a couple of laughs, but some of the lines are a little too hard to believe

dengod

Nov 1, 2018
finally a game where the black ppl are not the bad guys or ntr or just outright been dicks. hoping for a black male leader. lol

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
dev is already talking about 0.03 & 0.04 in his patreon page. Do you know if he released 0.02 public yet ?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Paradise with white ladies with less than 0.3 in the "value" parameter.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Never played black girl focused game before so Im definitely trying this. Just please add optional kinks to girls. It gets boring for a while when all the girls are vanilla.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Man does all those choices actually matter ? If yes we really need a walkthrough mod I never saw something like this
Also feeling like femdom around the corner better to know what's the planned tags

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes