3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
i'll never understand people who turn off adult content on an adult game.

i mean these fuckers cant understand the common sense word here like wtf are these people.
funny enough is that adult games offer a censor content version

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
and im sure those people are doing making youtube videos specifically making walkthroughs for a reason.
you dont necessarily need a censored version for a youtube content, just censor them yourself, like for example there was a lot of camp buddy video like guide and walkthrough whatnot in youtube and they censor them themselves

Reactions: ejmuerte

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
you dont necessarily need a censored version for a youtube content, just censor them yourself, like for example there was a lot of camp buddy video like guide and walkthrough whatnot in youtube and they censor them themselves
And yet you're missing the detail that some content makers may wish to stream, show the game online, in which case it would be harder for them to censor content on the fly. If you happen to miss just a second of explicit content, that mistake could be fatal. The ability to hide content at will isn't bad, I've seen one such game before.

However, of course this feature exists mostly if not only for the convenience of streamers or content makers.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
And yet you're missing the detail that some content makers may wish to stream, show the game online, in which case it would be harder for them to censor content on the fly. If you happen to miss just a second of explicit content, that mistake could be fatal. The ability to hide content at will isn't bad, I've seen one such game before.

However, of course this feature exists mostly if not only for the convenience of streamers or content makers.
maybe so but we are talking about adult game here, that alone make it weird for a censored content even if for content creator to make content for youtube, that isnt even the goal the dev had in the first place
ofc different case if the dev want to make sfw version for them to put in playstore or appstore as its mandatory for them to be sfw there and there are cases of adult game available in the playstore but sfw version but pc exclusive nsfw game? it doesnt make sense to put censor content anyway

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes