2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
it's still not working, i use save from day 2 if i'm correct and didn't change anything she flash me in bath and that's it, nothing more during night

btw. during pact scen with kyiaomi her left arm going creazy ;)
1. Try entering your room from the lobby at night.
2. Any savegame from day2 after Riffa bath scene is useless. But try 1 first tough

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
it's still not working, i use save from day 2 if i'm correct and didn't change anything she flash me in bath and that's it, nothing more during night

btw. during pact scen with kyiaomi her left arm going creazy ;)
You need to start a new game. Old saves mess it up for whatever reason. Had the same happen to me, with a new game it worked.

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
For some reason i couldn't access Syvis night scene even with the fix so I looked into the code and activated the console to check variables and it appear that for some reason the var s_story went up to 10 when the check to launch the scene is == 5. It's certainly due to the fact that's a save made before the fix and that I could repeat the bath scene even after 10 lust (so that's on me).
A word of advice when you want to check variables that need to be at a precise state it's better to force the value rather than just increments it. When the bath scene at 10 lust happen rather than $s_story += 1 using $s_story = 5 can avoid problems for example. That's not mandatory but a quality of life thing.
Thanks for the fix.
Edit : Also make sure you enter your room from the loby (coming from the bathouse didn't work)
The problem was I put the trigger in the menu after the bar was bought, so naturally those who didn't have it yet didn't trigger the quest. So it was my bad. But yeah overall optimizing the script is on my to-do list. But after I finish this chapter.

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
You need to start a new game. Old saves mess it up for whatever reason. Had the same happen to me, with a new game it worked.
That's usually the best way to go. If 1 variable changes everything can go to hell

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The problem was I put the trigger in the menu after the bar was bought, so naturally those who didn't have it yet didn't trigger the quest. So it was my bad. But yeah overall optimizing the script is on my to-do list. But after I finish this chapter.
when will the next update be end of next month :)

Mar 29, 2019
dev

i dont get why everyone want to give birth to a male with 100% chance
becouse as far as we saw all the leaders are females
succubas
cats
fox
and so on

the male heir is more our world fantasy
but its seem less right in your world

can you explain it to me?

or i over thinking this

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
dev

i dont get why everyone want to give birth to a male with 100% chance
becouse as far as we saw all the leaders are females
succubas
cats
fox
and so on

the male heir is more our world fantasy
but its seem less right in your world

can you explain it to me?

or i over thinking this
I'm not sure if I get the question.
But I'll try to answer it anyway.

It's not that everyone wants to give birth to a male. The reason is his Blood. If the child is male or female does not matter. Morisaki said that their population is 80 percent female so that's good for business, with the mc being male. That's why most leaders are female. I Don't know if that's the issue, but other then Rick (The Incubus/Future heir) I plan on adding Male leaders. The 5 leaders that are in the game now are only leaders to a certain area. More content coming

Darkincs

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2019
downloaded from last page on patreon whole game. Yeah, I read all advices here and all have tried
So why does it work for others? ,.
I would love to help but if you tried everything. I uploaded the fix 4h ago. Maybe try again .

Mar 29, 2019
I'm not sure if I get the question.
But I'll try to answer it anyway.

It's not that everyone wants to give birth to a male. The reason is his Blood. If the child is male or female does not matter. Morisaki said that their population is 80 percent female so that's good for business, with the mc being male. That's why most leaders are female. I Don't know if that's the issue, but other then Rick (The Incubus/Future heir) I plan on adding Male leaders. The 5 leaders that are in the game now are only leaders to a certain area. More content coming
ok i probbly forget the 80% female population

tnx for the answer

sry for my english

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Meow1ng

this here works for me

Darkincs
great work
hoping for more stories and no cliffhangers in further updates
hate the grind though

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
i have the bar, syvis at lust 10, and try entering from the lobby, and she still does not show up in my room at night. Also, what is the intended way to make money in this game? Even just getting the bar is grindy(client 1 and waiting a few weeks with nothing to do but skip time as fare as i can tell)

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes