2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Syvis appeared for me after downloading the new version and starting another game from the start. She doesn't appear the 1st time you enter your room at night, but she is there after going to the lobby and then going back to MC's room.
By the way the "expanding business" quest got bugged the 1st time around, the last objective would remain unclear and wouldn't let me progress. I think it's because I did it out of order: went to Morisaki 1st and then to the office for the guy waiting there. Works if you do it in order, but it's kinda frustrating since we have the ability of doing it out of order, and I didn't think it would matter.
Thank You! I Found Her.
As You stated, MC had to leave his Room.
Day 8 (?) A.M. - Visit Syvis in Bathhouse UNTIL,
Syvis "It is Time to tell You about Me and your dad." (10th Lust pt)
Ask Lidia about Riffa (or Kyiaomi) in afternoon; Go to scene.
Returned to Lobby, Go to Room & Advance Time to Evening.
Visit 2nd Client in Office.
Return to Lobby at Night (Do NOT Go Directly to Bedroom)
Go To bedROOM; Syvis will be waiting for MC.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
For me at least this don't work, i'm already at day 17 and she still don't appear, i already have the bar (but don't have the girls) and the last update.

Best advice would be to Make More Frequent SAVES. Then You Will have a BETTER Replay.
I am Going to Assume THAT You SAVED Game after Riffa Bath house.
IF You Have to, Reload & REplay from that point.
I Found Syvis.
Day (?) A.M. -
Visit Syvis in Bathhouse UNTIL, Syvis says "It is Time to tell You about Me and your dad." (10th Lust pt)
Ask Lidia about Riffa (or Kyiaomi) in afternoon; Go to scene.
Returned to Lobby, Go to Room & Advance Time to Evening. Visit 2nd Client in Office.
Return to Lobby at Night (Do NOT Go Directly to Bedroom) - THIS WAS MY Repeated MISTAKE!!
Then, Go To ROOM; Syvis will be waiting for MC.

I complete agree, but the worst is that in this time just skipping the days is boring, if in meanwhile we have something to do, or story or anything, i could be a lot less boring, but just staying in the room, just passing time, over and over, man, that was horrible, that was almost a coma simulator.
YES! I Agree.
It Was NOT Thought out Very well.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
DAMN!!
I Know that I have BITCHED about This Before;
But The DEV IS A DAMNED IDIOT!!
Either He has NO Concept of TIME, or
No Concept of Money; EXCEPT For GROSSLY Over-Priced Slaves!!

It took 126 TIME WASTED Days;
(4 FUCKING Months) to purchase The BAR & 3 Slaves!!!
And WTF Is This SHIT with Negative Income to BAR & Hotel??

I'm currently sitting at Day 137

The DEV REALLY NEEDS To FIX This SHIT, or He WILL Start losing Players/Supporters
Which Is SAD, Because It IS A GOOD GAME!!

Dec 12, 2018
lul
DAMN!!

The DEV REALLY NEEDS To FIX This SHIT, or He WILL Start losing Players/Supporters
you can use cheat engine when you got your first customer and accept 12grand
play smart not hard

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I just played part 2 and I didn't have any problems with any of the events this time. The one with Syvis is a little bit bugged, but you can still make it work. You just have to go to your room from the lobby to trigger it. Also for some reason I couldn't get it to work the day I talked to her, but it worked just fine the next.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, thank god for me at least there is no bugs anymore, i love the bar and the slaves prices, but still bother me you wasting time just skipping time in the bed, that time could be used to "get stronger". But so far the game is getting better.

Halaford

May 21, 2020
Hey Dark, I'm really enjoying the game's visuals and concepts (I love hotel and management games) but holy wow the writing is painful to read through. If you're interested I wouldn't mind redoing some of the early game text to see if you'd want me to assist with the rest of the game's writing. I think it would definitely help the game's feel and quality to have better writing to go along with the story you have planned.

Reactions: supermanz95

hmgkldh

Apr 7, 2020
First of all - sorry if it's not allowed to ask this question in the game thread.

Does anyone know of any similar games to this one? (As in fantasy setting with multiple races in the harem - I know about Mythic Manor) - If this ain't allowed here, just shoot me a pm.

Reactions: NTR(Natural)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is this finally a playable version, or still being haunted by tons of bugs?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
DAMN!!

it is a slow burn game if you do not like it either do not play or use a save editor and give yourself a boatload of cash. some of us really like this game and when people bitch about stuff it keeps other from starting it.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes