arctic wolf

Nov 21, 2017
It's depending on what title you have for example some of the H titles make it so you that you can remove the underwear.

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Vice Principal scene 8 in the gallery and know how the wall traps work? I've also noticed that I've had a hard time finding serpent scales. iI anyone can help me with those things are really appreciated I'm going for a hundred percent complete save.
wall traps: you go alone get the caught in the first trap, go back sleep, go to the one on the 3rd floor get caught in it, then repeat there's one on the fifth and sixth floor as well. Later trap require high libido
you can find the serpent scales when you beat the game then go back to the ninth floor, the right portal lead you to the 11th-15th floors, beat your evil bosses on each floor can give you the scales.

whatdf90

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the upload, I'm trying this game out but seems like i've run into a bug.

I've got the Vice principal wanting to "discuss" about the school at night. I got Ati sleep till night, and when she wakes up there's a new portal in her room in the dorm. I used that to teleport to the room in the academy, but now I can't proceed any further. It's evening time, and if I enter the bed Ati will say "If I don't go to the Vice-Head ...", suggesting me to go to his office, but when I do so, she says "it doesn't look like he's here" right at the door and wouldn't enter. No other room on the floor except Freya's is accessible; I can only go to the roof top but if I take the other stairs to the 2nd floor she would only say "It's a bad idea to go to the 2nd floor, someone might see me". None of the portals can be seen or used, and the Vice principal is no where to be found. Is this a bug or a feature? Any way I can proceed from here? Any help would be appreciated.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to get past the scene of Ati saying she can now summon Pumiru?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Was there even a proper way to rename the teacher? I found I couldn't fully delete her standard name, and had to use creative use of letters to spell her name out to form a new name.

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
Also make sure you manually remove the underwear and bra there is a equip slot for them.
Well, I don't find the slot of the underwear on my save, I'm pretty sure it's a bug because on my new save I can remove underwear.

EDIT : Nevermind I'm just stupid... Thanks ahah

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Is there any way to get arround the RPGVXAce RTP Error or if any1 know how i can fix it?
thanks

Fiboj

Aug 31, 2017
Hi!
Cant use skill summon armor (is not active (grey))
any1 know how to fix that?

PS.
i think i figure out, u need to be alone (eventually with summon)

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
anyone know of any other games like circleKAME's?
corruption, ahegao, clothing, nice art (yes i know it's subjective)

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes