ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i have 1000 but she still not pregnant
The choice to decide if she's pregnant or not triggers when she leaves her room. Have you done that? If yes then I don't know what you're missing. Might be some other trigger you need. It's been well over a year since I last played this. I sadly don't remember much.
and how to be prostitute?
This I also don't remember. There's a guide in the OP. Maybe it can help.

Zalhandra

Sep 21, 2017
and how to be prostitute?
There are events triggered by sleeping in your bed. One of them is a succubus possession. You must loose to her and have sex with the students. After which you will be granted a "ring" from one of the NPCs in the school ( i can't recall who) this will allow you to pimp yourself out as a prostitute.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Looks like I have a bug... crane got ill and she took care of him by the bed. According to the walkthrough I should go with him to the 5th floor and click on his sprite. However he is not there, If I go alone, he is there. It triggers the scene where ati gets poisoned, Crane even mentions he got poisoned before as well (not in my playthrough yet)... anyone any ideas? Looks like the trigger got busted :-(

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Looks like I have a bug... crane got ill and she took care of him by the bed. According to the walkthrough I should go with him to the 5th floor and click on his sprite. However he is not there, If I go alone, he is there. It triggers the scene where ati gets poisoned, Crane even mentions he got poisoned before as well (not in my playthrough yet)... anyone any ideas? Looks like the trigger got busted :-(
Nevermind, fixed it. Maybe it was because I was going down from 6th floor. I reentered 4th and went up from there. I tried putting his affection at 999 in save editor on this try as well, so it was 1 of those things.

Oct 30, 2018
Is there an auto-run setting in this game or can I just not find it? I get tired of holding shift everywhere. It's strange there is a setting to change running speed but no auto-run.

Weldar2

Dec 15, 2018
Hello guys. This may sound embarrassing, but I've managed to unlock most of the CGs except for the "outdoor peeing" one. I absolutely have no idea how to unlock that one. Do I have to wear a certain outfit or something?

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
Hello been wanting to ask if anyone have this game sequel?? i found Toy Female Teacher in DLsite>CircleKame.. and it has same character as this one.. not too sure yet if its sequel tho..

XZero117

May 21, 2018
Hello guys. This may sound embarrassing, but I've managed to unlock most of the CGs except for the "outdoor peeing" one. I absolutely have no idea how to unlock that one. Do I have to wear a certain outfit or something?
You have to go alone to the second floor do the event more than 10 times have at least 100 libido and be able to remove the underwear, in the night go to red light district and the event should be in the fountain

Reactions: misjebaka

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
any one know how i can level crane's stats up? hes already beyond level 5 and cant seem to redeem them?

emforhs123

Jan 28, 2018
Save with full gallery/cg unlocked. This isn't 100% since I never did the virgin route (and don't plan to).

Before you guys keep asking endless questions about Savefile, this guy already uploaded full save.

Reactions: misjebaka

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
may i ask how to get ati pregnant ? or is there any conditions to meet ?
try so many times, but didn`t get any result.
thanks.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes