Kevingonz112

Nov 17, 2018
I keep getting this when i try to play the game, its weird because i have been playing the game normally but now when i try it this shows up any help?

D

Deleted member 22113

Has anyone figured out how to fix the crane sprite not showing up in the dungeon ive tried editing his stats and still cant get him to show up is it maybe tied to libido levels mines in the 700s
also maybe im just not seeing things right but it looks like theirs a bunch of scenes missing from the gallery is that a thing or am i just going senile

Jan 6, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to fix the crane sprite not showing up in the dungeon ive tried editing his stats and still cant get him to show up is it maybe tied to libido levels mines in the 700s
also maybe im just not seeing things right but it looks like theirs a bunch of scenes missing from the gallery is that a thing or am i just going senile
This game was notorious for having a bunch of unused scenes, i.e Aty gets a gym costume for the phhotography club sidequest and the galleries suggest there would have been more photosessions that got most risqué. But outside of the initial photoshoot there is nothing.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
finish playing it.
excellent game
if masterpiece is 10, i say this game is 8/10. minus 1 for not being the first excellent game out there, and another minus 1 for no voice.
the rest is great. those who play this must have grinding maniac soul. my last level before ending is 95. pretty much easy

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
There are events triggered by sleeping in your bed. One of them is a succubus possession. You must loose to her and have sex with the students. After which you will be granted a "ring" from one of the NPCs in the school ( i can't recall who) this will allow you to pimp yourself out as a prostitute.
You seem to know a lot about this game. If I may please ask, how much tentacle content is there? And how does the pregnancy work?

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Question; the herb-quest giver glitch all she keeps asking is 'well ? Any luck?' and can't continue on with Lana's route due to this. How to fix this?

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'll be honest one thing I always wondered about this game, Ati is from Summon Night 5...is Lana an original character or is she also from an anime?

Reactions: misjebaka

yldennvolt

Jun 24, 2018
All right that makes sense. I thought she looked similar to that character.
There are more in Gekiden Youitan Series, Episode 1 is Yukina Himeragi from Strike The Blood, Episode 2 is Emilia Yustina from Hataraku Maou Sama, and we have Aty again in AE1. no translations yet?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
There are more in Gekiden Youitan Series, Episode 1 is Yukina Himeragi from Strike The Blood, Episode 2 is Emilia Yustina from Hataraku Maou Sama, and we have Aty again in AE1. no translations yet?
That brings up the other question i had. the two girls who i think are slated for the 3rd Gekiden Youitan series...who are they?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes