cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
every time i want to start this event my screen go black and i can't see anything but i can still open menu and stuff any help ?

Reactions: raishiro

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a way to remove, move, or reduce the size of Ati's image on the right as you explore? Many games have a key stroke for removing it or at least a deselection in a menu. Thanks>

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I gave this game a long time to show me it was worth finishing and it failed. I prefer games with more story than "go into the multi-level dungeon and grind your way to the bottom. Just nothing to keep me interested as the combat is not that fun and action gets very repetitive.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to walk around town and school naked? I'm not able to remove panties and bra at all, even with huge amounts of libido and fp. I also believe I did all exhibition events.

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Hello! I encountered a glitch. I found Crane's spirte on the 5th floor of the dungeon, and I go through all the stuff. Ati gets injured and Crane leaves to go help her. well when Crane leaves and is in a new area by himself dialogue that's between Crane and Ati of Crane giving something to Ati to heal her, but it plays on loop. I have no idea how to fix it, but does anybody here know how to fix it, or am I missing something?

Reactions: wong05

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to show the standing picture? Like, when you move around the map, to be able to see the character on the right side of the screen.

bebo421

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the bandit ending? The walkthrough said to go the the fortress and lose twice, but when I do she just gets sent back to the academy. Not sure if I'm supposed to do anything other than lose once to get captured and lose again in the escape. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured out you had to be on the specific quest with Luna for it. Was slightly disappointed in the ending, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: misjebaka
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes