Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Is that a question? 'Cause I don't know. I can't see your stats. And I'm not sure how much Libido you need. I played my Ati like a complete whore so I had over 3000 Libido by the time I got to this part. As for Crane's favourability, pretty sure it doesn't need to be higher than 100.
Do I have to complete the story of Vice Principal???

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
When I get enough points and go to Crane's sprite, do I need to press or the system automatically switches to the poisoned Ati?
Do you need to press what? Do you need to click on his sprite? Yes. How else would you start the event? Talking to Crane's sprite on the 5th floor will trigger the scene.

Last edited:

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Why I didn't open the scene on the 3,4,5,6th floor in the dungeon?? And how to open more scene with a red hair student in the 2nd floor of the school on the fedom day??

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Do you need to press what? Do you need to click on his sprite? Yes. How else would you start the event? Talking to Crane's sprite on the 5th floor will trigger the scene.
Why I didn't open the scene on the 3,4,5,6th floor in the dungeon?? And how to open more scene with a red hair student in the 2nd floor of the school on the fedom day??

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think the only scenes in the dungeon are the one's where Ati gets stuck in the wall. You can only do those alone. You can't have anyone with you. On some floors you will find a sparkling hole in the wall. Just walk into it. Not every floor has one. I also think you have to do them in order. 'Cause each time you do one there's a clicking sound, which I think unlocks the next one. Not sure though. I haven't tested it.

Which red haired student?

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
I think the only scenes in the dungeon are the one's where Ati gets stuck in the wall. You can only do those alone. You can't have anyone with you. On some floors you will find a sparkling hole in the wall. Just walk into it. Not every floor has one. I also think you have to do them in order. 'Cause each time you do one there's a clicking sound, which I think unlocks the next one. Not sure though. I haven't tested it.

Which red haired student?
Red-haired students had an exclamation point on their heads and took photos of Ati with their gym clothes but I could not open the scene with that suit.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Red-haired students had an exclamation point on their heads and took photos of Ati with their gym clothes but I could not open the scene with that suit.
Pretty sure that's the only scene with the photography club. All other photo scenes are part of the NTR route with Daniel.

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Pretty sure that's the only scene with the photography club. All other photo scenes are part of the NTR route with Daniel.
I saw some photos of Ati wearing a gym suit with sex toys and gangbang with a gym suit.I do not know how to get it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I saw some photos of Ati wearing a gym suit with sex toys and gangbang with a gym suit.I do not know how to get it.
Yeah, I don't know how to get those. They might be cut content. This game has a lot of cut content. To the point where some people consider it unfinished.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Does the circlekame still update?
Not this game. Whenever they release a + version that means they're done. They recently released a new game. Though it's very buggy and has very little h content. Not a good sign. Especially considering they didn't even finish their last game and they've been gone for quite some time. It's a shame really. This is one of my favorite circles. I really hope they'll get their groove back. I need more best waifu/sex slave Ati in my life.

Atiwanoname

Jun 3, 2017
Not this game. Whenever they release a + version that means they're done. They recently released a new game. Though it's very buggy and has very little h content. Not a good sign. Especially considering they didn't even finish their last game and they've been gone for quite some time. It's a shame really. This is one of my favorite circles. I really hope they'll get their groove back. I need more best waifu/sex slave Ati in my life.
I really like Ati. I want to circlekame make many games about Ati has many h-scene

Reactions: ponyguy

paolomaloni

Dec 16, 2016
How to pass first boss? i was told to go to dungeon by principle first time i play but can't beat boss at dungean!

Sea_turtles

Jul 3, 2017
Does Anyone know why the health bar spills over?

I've Currently have 71 health on Ati, and I used to have more than 1000. (max HP)

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes