styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
god dammit, still no save uploaded.
im a lazy cunt and can't be bothered to grind. does anyone have a full save?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
god dammit, still no save uploaded.
im a lazy cunt and can't be bothered to grind. does anyone have a full save?
Try this. Found it on ULMF. Though a few scenes still seem to be missing.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
sorry if this was asked already but can someone tell me what to do to get different outfits in this game? I talked to some kid about a photo but idk what I need and I haven't seen anything else about clothes so idk if I am correct

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
how or when do you go out at night? also where do you go when the principle vanishes? the giants are too strong. also thanks for the help. any way to get slave outfit without the VP? I don't wanna do his scenes I don't like him

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how or when do you go out at night? also where do you go when the principle vanishes? the giants are too strong. also thanks for the help. any way to get slave outfit without the VP? I don't wanna do his scenes I don't like him
I think your lust(or whatever the stat was) has to be high enough. When it is Ati will wake up at night and you'll have the choice to go back to sleep, masturbate or go out for some fresh air. There might be other factors that play into it that I am not aware of, but if you're raising your lust you'll probably trigger those on the way anyway.
You can't do anything outside the city until way late in the game and even then it's tough. The enemies there are too stronk. You just have to keep exploring the dungeon to the right. In fact that's the only thing you need to do to beat the game. Once you reach the top and beat the boss you win. Everything else is just extra.
I don't think you can get the slave gear any other way. I don't know. I never tried avoiding any of the scenes, but I doubt there's any other way to get them.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
thanks got all that working now. now I have another question I got the event at the dresser where I am supposed to be able to remove atis underwear but for some reason I cant remove it from the menu. is there something I am missing here?

Reactions: misjebaka

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
thanks got all that working now. now I have another question I got the event at the dresser where I am supposed to be able to remove atis underwear but for some reason I cant remove it from the menu. is there something I am missing here?
I'm guessing it's also lust based. I really can't remember.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
did you check her drawer? on her room?

Last time i played i could not remove her pants as well.... then i cliked on her drawer and it worked.

ps: sry for my broken english... i am from brazil.

Reactions: rain675 and ponyguy

RedRob

May 10, 2017
I'm trying to play this on my mac using Wine, but everytime I execute the game file, I get a massage of "Bad EXE format for System\RGSS301.dll." Am I missing a file or something?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I'm guessing it's also lust based. I really can't remember.
Hi Just a question What routes can I take if am going for the virgin ending? This game has a new game+ right? When you beat the game how can you play it? I mean does the story resets?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes