• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Ah, I see... breast physics. Mehhhh. Ah well, thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for the next update.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Hmm... unless the somehow includes any threesomes with one of the creatures, that's still pretty "meh" to me though. Thanks for the info in any case :p

Ash_Line

Jan 24, 2018
Paralogue 0.17
Non-VR:
VR:
KEY 90T7-I66E-IMZC-RR35-VOLM(has been used)

Last edited:
Reactions: lalaboba

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Wait this needs a key now? So if it needs a key what point is there to download it? Just asking because that kinda sucks if it needs a key to access it now.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Wait this needs a key now? So if it needs a key what point is there to download it? Just asking because that kinda sucks if it needs a key to access it now.
Well, someone managed to hack the previous updates (which also required a key), so I guess posting the files here will allow that as well?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
BupoTiling03-Retired has retired like his name suggests, thus there is no one to crack the game, only thing we can hope for is using the old crack for the new version but its an exe swap so i doubt it would work on this version. So until god sends another one of its angels from above we are fucked.

Zoekz

Jan 7, 2018
BupoTiling03-Retired has retired like his name suggests, thus there is no one to crack the game, only thing we can hope for is using the old crack for the new version but its an exe swap so i doubt it would work on this version. So until god sends another one of its angels from above we are fucked.
Didn't he do a walkthrough on how to crack it?

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Ah, I see... breast physics. Mehhhh. Ah well, thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for the next update.
What's in this version that wasn't in 0.16? Anyone has the log?
OK, the 0.17 update got updated on yiff.party, so I got the full changelog now:
Paralogue 0.17 Change Log:

• New character: Erika MK-IV
  • HDR and Quality Settings. The default Quality of 0.16 is equivalent to the Medium Quality in 0.17.
  • 11 new sex poses
  • Alet's face and anus reworked
  • New breast physics simulation system
  • Tooltips added
  • Bug fixes
Known Issues:
  • Erika's hair strands may occasionally jitter
  • Erika's countenance may be slightly different from the MK-III model. We will continue refining her face in the following updates
  • The authentication system has been updated to prevent false positive from anti-virus applications. However it's still possible that the game executable triggers a false alarm. You can safely whitelist the files if that happens.
  • White question mark in black diamond error message pops up while launching the game on non-English versions of Windows 10. The solution can be found .
A basic walkthrough of how to crack the game was given in the Fallen Doll thread... We just need someone who understands the jargon used enough to duplicate the process.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Oh there was tutorial? Well then i may look into it. No promises tho none of my crack attempts worked so far.

edit: Yeah.. No. Fuck that i surrender.

Last edited:

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not that hard... Just showing execution.
"Earn it fuckers" -Bupo 2019
:p no though i also think that we shouldn't always rely on you.
Its mostly because i don't understand most of the terms you used, im a pretty shit tier programmer, i only know how to write in c# and some batch :p trying to get to c++ but straight up hex editing on several different languages is way over my league.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 62 Votes