longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Definitely something I have been working on. I have fixed a few problems recently in the mall and with Nikki paths. If you have any examples please let me know and I will take a look at them. I can only fix what I know lol
Using the spell on Asa at the Massage Parlor leads to a softlock. It mentions: " At the edge of town a bar sits. This is the edge of town. Should probably put the bar here. Have it lead into the wilderness too. From the graveyard" and that's the entire screen. Thankfully pressing the Back button lets you get back to the other options and then exit the Parlor.

From what I saw, every choice involving casting a Spell on Asa leads to the Softlock.
I like what I'm seeing, so far!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Paranormal Predicaments [v0.420.69.1] [COHL]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Using the spell on Asa at the Massage Parlor leads to a softlock. It mentions: " At the edge of town a bar sits. This is the edge of town. Should probably put the bar here. Have it lead into the wilderness too. From the graveyard" and that's the entire screen. Thankfully pressing the Back button lets you get back to the other options and then exit the Parlor.

From what I saw, every choice involving casting a Spell on Asa leads to the Softlock.
I like what I'm seeing, so far!
I am getting this as well.

I'm also getting two red boxes saying "Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>" when I enter the Fortune Teller Shop.

I also got a "teleport" happen when I was in the Computer Store inside the mall. I purchase the Graphics Card ($600) and click on "That"s all" on the next page and it teleports me to the Salem Spell shop. But if I back out of purchasing it and use the spell on the girl and then go back to see what is for sale, it says I've already purchased it, but the money wasn't removed from my cash amount.

Last edited:

Rulimon

Jan 10, 2019
I like the concept - reminds me of "Spell for All". I think that in the beta version, it would be better to reduce the quality of the video or remove the number of non-critical videos - to reduce the weight of the game.

Reactions: ymudds

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Good premise, good content, always good to see corruption games. A little huge filesize for what's here but def one to watch.

hardfacing

Jun 28, 2023
A lot of the images are stretched and distorted. It seems like they're non-square images being stretched to fit a square element.

UniformSierraAlpha

Dec 1, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but so far what I'm seeing looks promising - seems a bit like A Spell For All. The lack of compression and technical issues are a shame but since you acknowledge the latter and are working to fix them-
1708905572249.png

Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I know I got locked out in the first visit to the moms work. I got a red error and then couldn't leave the building. There was another one were I just kept going to places and their was nothing to do. Also the mana potion seems kinda 50/50 on whether it works or not.
Yeah, that is a bug I am currently working on. There have been a few dead ends that need working on. I was just hoping to get any feedback because I've literally been doing everything in a vacuum for a while now and I have been given some great advise so far. The mana potion though has me confused on it working being 50/50? Is anyone else having this issue? When you buy the mana potion you shouldn't get mana but when you use it in the inventory you should get mana.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
TEN POINT FOUR GIGAGIGAS
i hope its not just a bunch of 300mb gifs
Mostly captioned videos taking up the space. But you can definitely wait on this as I am working on switching everything to webm format and I noticed the parasite movies were WAY unoptimized. I definitely appreciate all the feedback.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
dead end in spa and in lab, from mall exit mc "teleport" in mystery shop
Thank you for the report. I believe the mall has been fixed. Working on the lab today. You should be able to use the corpus spell on the parasite btw. Haven't quite found the balance on how much I want to nudge players towards decisions. Or just let them be discoveries. But that is about the end of the current level of content after parasite. 2 scenes planned tho are library for book translation and scene with Nebs once you give her the book. I might not be understanding the mc teleport in mystery shop thing though?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes