lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Got some polls here if anyone wants to participate (open to patrons and non-patrons alike)
2.)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News

Hello everyone! It's been a while since we last talked about development and how things are going our end...
First and foremost, we're super thrilled and grateful for the support we've been receiving, having for the first time broken over 300 supporters, we definitely appreciate every cent, and we're determined to put that support into improving the game! (Ahh...one day, we'll have voice actors/actresses, I can smell it!)

So, the first thing is, we do have stats now in the game, (not flashy and still need a lot of work, but they're there). We also as well have finished as the pregnancy system which we plan to have integrated properly for the first time with Nijah in the next up-coming update next month, (and yes, you can expect to see this feature available with multiple girls).

One of the main things our coders are currently working on is the inventory system, this will include allowing you to equipped items to yourself which will affect things such as combat, (this is an important step into making combat more fun) and just generally an essential part of any RPG...Yes, soon you'll be able to loot to your heart's content various items and things you find/buy/steal/pry form your enemies' cold, dead hands. :)

We're also working on the actual party system itself, dismissing/recalling companions who can join you in combat and on adventures as you can see in the test video below: (Not representative of final finished feature).

And that's really it on the technical side, we're still working to swap out some of the older art which we're making good progress on, we'll also be introducing some more content as per usual next month and pretty much just hammering away to make the game the best we can.

...Hey guys, just one more thing. We're running some quick polls not to get feedback not only from the patrons, but also all of you non- (hopefully one day) patrons in the hopes that we can improve ourselves a bit :) If you have a moment, check them out below:
1.)
2.)

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the girl you rescue from the thugs you gots diffently made her attractive ! <3 yum

Apr 21, 2022
Wow. Somebody's already learned to . I was looking at the screenshots, thinking "Wait, it's a 2D visual novel. How can a visual novel be a sandbox?" Then I saw the gif of the interative map screen and was like "okay... fair enough. Now where's the RPG mechanics?"

And don't forget to put all these gameplay gifs into when it comes time for the Steam release someday! :LOL:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Wow. Somebody's already learned to . I was looking at the screenshots, thinking "Wait, it's a 2D visual novel. How can a visual novel be a sandbox?" Then I saw the gif of the interative map screen and was like "okay... fair enough. Now where's the RPG mechanics?"

And don't forget to put all these gameplay gifs into when it comes time for the Steam release someday! :LOL:
It depends on how much coding work it's implemented by the developers without breaking Ren'Py lol... In this game the RPG mostly comes from the Battle System, Status Character & Inventory. But there are games that are pulling to the limits that, making maps where you can move nearly as a RPGM Game Engine, making adding them some random elements to get experience, tools, side characters, etc...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It depends on how much coding work it's implemented by the developers without breaking Ren'Py lol... In this game the RPG mostly comes from the Battle System, Status Character & Inventory. But there are games that are pulling to the limits that, making maps where you can move nearly as a RPGM Game Engine, making adding them some random elements to get experience, tools, side characters, etc...
I would argue by the time we are done this will be one of the most python code heavy Renpy games at least I've ever seen.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Love the game will we be able to take over the crimanal organization at black diamond seeing as they are leaderless now as an extra source of income

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes