Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
A mature, dark fantasy adult sandbox game set in Mirnos, a world under the fierce onslaught of a dangerous, bizarre race known as the Demorai. Born into the Kingdom of Alderay, you're sent on a suicide mission that should have cost you your life. Instead, you've been blessed with a second chance... Or rather cursed. But with your newfound "gift", you may just be able to turn the tides of war and save the realm from the clutches of the Demorai!
That... is not a game summary. It says absolutely nothing about the gameplay. It's barely a setting with very limited background info. We don't even know if this is a platformer, a shooter, an rpg, nothing. The video gives one slight clip of some "gameplay" by showing how you travel inside town, but that couldn't tell you how the general "gameplay" is as that can be entirely separate from the rest of the game.

Can anyone who has played this thing give a general summary of the game?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That... is not a game summary. It says absolutely nothing about the gameplay. It's barely a setting with very limited background info. We don't even know if this is a platformer, a shooter, an rpg, nothing. The video gives one slight clip of some "gameplay" by showing how you travel inside town, but that couldn't tell you how the general "gameplay" is as that can be entirely separate from the rest of the game.

Can anyone who has played this thing give a general summary of the game?
It's an RPG with turn based combat and sandbox VN exploration.

For clarities sake, the front page has been edited.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Missing the 9, 10, 11 Nijah scenes (3-5 on second gallery row with her).
Can someone give guidance?

(... and any chance the ingame cheat menu could get a gallery unlocker?)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
How come this game crashes on startup in joiplay damn, is it doing anything funny.
Don't expect Joiplay for run all games, because it works with the standard configuration and libraries for a Game Engine (in this case Ren'Py), developers tends to change the default for the game's purpose, otherwise the games developed on Ren'Py would be pretty the same, without much effects or animations, less with RPG elements...

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Double click to advance text still a thing? Sounds trivial but makes the game almost unplayable for me.
I just tried this game for the first time and this double-clickery feels absolutely psychotic for me, why make a RenPy game even more RSI-inducing than normal?

Not sure how to fix it without reading the game's entire code. I wonder if it's even intentional or something that got added as a bug and they don't know how to fix it.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do I correct that error, after applying the patch I load a previous save that I had and I can't enter the witch's cabin to see the past scenes...

1666081902851.png

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
I've seen dwarf on the screenshot, is there any content planned with shorstacks in the future? That would be pretty lovely if there is.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes