moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
The mother as she is standing in the house looks infinitely better than she is during that explicit scene. I hope the art is changed to better reflect that.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The mother as she is standing in the house looks infinitely better than she is during that explicit scene. I hope the art is changed to better reflect that.
If you're talking about the still image scene with Regina masturbating (not the dildo ride).
That will be updated (hopefully soon) when we can to fit closer to our new art.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey guys, been a while since we last checked in with some news!

Just here to let you guys know things are going well, we're super excited to hopefully integrate these new features, (you should if everything goes to plan be able to level up your characters, gain XP and be able to impregnate characters (only Nijah for now).

You'll also get to meet some new characters, explore new locations and of course, experience some of Elena's romance questline, and help her discover the mysteries of the Winterfall family and help her find close to its missing matriarch.
Well, there's still a lot of work to be done. We've taken on feedback and we're looking now to target some other key areas as well, such as letting the player 'explore' more rather than just the 'hunt demorai' option currently available.

One thing I did want to show off in the meanwhile, in the absence of a duke tier patron so far, one of the council members thanks to their (hefty) continued support, we decided to pay back by temporarily giving them the duke tiers powers and let them create ONE of their own characters! (Incorporated into our lore).

Introducing the goddess Phoah!

Both the first, and second war of the gods has long since captured the imagination of many Alderians and ingrained itself deeply into the religion of the land. Few know how many of the gods truly survived Malakai's war, but the gods...The gods never forgot how many was truly lost.

Thank you all for the incredible support you've given us so far, the game has changed so much (for the better) since its initial launch and it's only going to get stronger.

Without you guys none of this would be possible.

-The Damned Studios Team

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Double click to advance text still a thing? Sounds trivial but makes the game almost unplayable for me.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020

Hey guys, been a while since we last checked in with some news!

Just here to let you guys know things are going well, we're super excited to hopefully integrate these new features, (you should if everything goes to plan be able to level up your characters, gain XP and be able to impregnate characters (only Nijah for now).

You'll also get to meet some new characters, explore new locations and of course, experience some of Elena's romance questline, and help her discover the mysteries of the Winterfall family and help her find close to its missing matriarch.
Well, there's still a lot of work to be done. We've taken on feedback and we're looking now to target some other key areas as well, such as letting the player 'explore' more rather than just the 'hunt demorai' option currently available.

One thing I did want to show off in the meanwhile, in the absence of a duke tier patron so far, one of the council members thanks to their (hefty) continued support, we decided to pay back by temporarily giving them the duke tiers powers and let them create ONE of their own characters! (Incorporated into our lore).

Introducing the goddess Phoah!

Both the first, and second war of the gods has long since captured the imagination of many Alderians and ingrained itself deeply into the religion of the land. Few know how many of the gods truly survived Malakai's war, but the gods...The gods never forgot how many was truly lost.

Thank you all for the incredible support you've given us so far, the game has changed so much (for the better) since its initial launch and it's only going to get stronger.

Without you guys none of this would be possible.

-The Damned Studios Team
When I have a (not so) puny goddess to smash
hulk-smile.gif

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have been through every Alina comment for the final scene on here with the full page + 2 more on the second page.
Then I have returned every day repeatedly, then tried at different hours, including an hour before she disappears and sleeps, and ALWAYS get the doggystle scene (Don't get me wrong, it's easily my favorite scene within the entire game).
Now I see in the comments that this might be an Alina/ Ves scene though I can't understand HOW that can be, since they never met, let alone had Ves step foot inside the city.
SO how do I access Alina's final scene?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can I download it? when I click on it, it opens a page with the code
When its like that you right click and save as then remove the number and _ in front and also remove the .txt at the end making it look like what it says it is.

Well thats the normal way but so many have no idea what there doing so here is the rar for it.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes