MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
This game is super rich in story. But bro, I would never want a parsite white in my friends body. Who trusts friends these days?? Lol

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
gg

This game has a good story compared most games here.

I hope there are others like mc and his friend who have the parasites too. The dev must be a Venom fan.

pulAMeA

Oct 26, 2018
In the Mages of Palam quest I am told to wait. what do I do? been sleeping and waiting but nothing happens.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
In the Mages of Palam quest I am told to wait. what do I do? been sleeping and waiting but nothing happens.
There's not much to the quest yet. Defeat the frog boss in the sewers and use the gem for the tailor elf...

kalthor

Aug 21, 2017
I have to click twice every time to get the next line of dialog to appear. Doesn't make a difference if use space, enter, or left click. Anyone else experiencing that?

Reactions: TheThirst

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
- Sister Divine and her students - December/Jan depending on how long it takes to implement all of Captain Lena script.

We know some of you may be wondering why Sister Divine and her students update is taking so long, but I'd like to make it hopefully one of our best updates and there's a lot of work to be done to bring that mage tower to life, so thank you for your patience. :)

Thank you all for your support as always,
you guys are awesome and make this possible.

-The Damned Studios Team
Love your game! Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dailandemon

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I get an error when I enter the witch's house,. I don't have a picture, but all I hear is the sound. How to fix it

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes