a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
AVAST SAYS URL SCAM WHEN TRIED TO GET INCEST PATCH.
CAN YA PUT IT ON ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS NOT SOLD OUT
TO SCAMMER ADVERTISERS,THANKS
How about 3 above your post.
Or 1 page back close to the bottom of the page.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Gentlemen...ladies, if you're going to leak something.
At least attach the changelog:

Here, to avoid confusion

0.141 Changelog:

- Migrated over to py3 renpy 8.*+

- Added animations for Ves party battle skin, Markus Transformed party battle skin

- Added first take on the relationship screen, it's gonna list characters MC is romantically engaged with as you progress

- Damzel in Diztrezz quest diplomatic route expanded with another detective-ish way to approach it

- Black Diamond can be accessed post-damzel quest

- Babazhul now has blinking/talking anims

- Added a stop-gap solution (till trading code is in) to buy healing items: General Store shopkeeper has some

- Expanded Damzel assault route considerably, along with one new enemy type

-Upgrade on Black Diamond party battle map

- Added a stop-gap dialogue option to Nijah's post-damzel lines, toggles her pregnancy status

- Added two pregnant variants of sex scenes

- Added pimp option for post-damzel talk with Nijah

- Pimping earns some coin passively which player can collect,

- 3 scenes of Nijah 'working' her clients, can be triggered if you (being her pimp) visit pleasure district at night

-Added two kissing cg's to Nijah questline - numerous smaller tweaks to narrative, expressions & editing

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why does advancing text require two clicks or two keyboard button presses?

We got the handjob too easy from Adara.

Last edited:
Reactions: janetheamn

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I am as a stop gap adding saves to the release's posts and in the patron/subscribestar only sections of the discord while we work out implementing the features.

Reactions: Trans boy uwu

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Absolute gem. Awsome artwork and animation. Combat is kinda clunky but its ok. Story is kinda ok as well. Keep up the good work. :)

BigGuy4by5

Feb 6, 2021
Yeah i even created a side story for myself on the sequel of Strive that added more incest so i am right there with you. Impregnation is definitely what adds more substance to sex for me. So, i really don't want to play games that don't have it involed in the story. Can't wait to see what they do with Parasite Black and the offspring.
You and I have the same tastes. Do you have any game recommendations that you really like?

Reactions: AdamJohn36

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any info on how to unlock the last Nijah scene ? I have 33/34 scenes, can't seem to get anything else. Much appreciated!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you pay for her to run her own stall instead of letting her go back to being a prostitute, meet her while she's working at the market.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joratox
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes